First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Dr Bronco BaseSquatch 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Base
Long time reader first time post. I have an early reservation made the first day the website opened. My dealer mullinax Ford in Orlando Florida seems to be jerking me around.before the holidays they requested I sign and return a buyer's order which I did along with a copy of my build.I called to either set up an appointment or see if my reservation had been converted to an order and they keep dodging my question they refuse to confirm that it's been loaded into the system or when it will be.I get run around or double talk every time I ask them about converting my reservation into the order system. Any suggestions from you folks on how I should pursue this any help appreciated.

If this is the wrong category of forum please feel free to move
I have an early reservation at Caruso Ford in southern CA. They are refusing to convert my order. I did everything they asked. They also said I have to pay California sales tax even though I'm registering the car in Florida. When I agreed, they said Ford won't allow them to sell to out of state buyers. I called their b.s. on that. I have Ford marketing working on it. Hopefully should know more tomorrow. I would get an early MY 21 and I think they are trying to let another customer get my allocation. Never seen more shady characters!
Reach out to Ford. Dealers cannot mess with our reservations.
Sponsored

Mjtermini

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 2DR Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Long time reader first time post. I have an early reservation made the first day the website opened. My dealer mullinax Ford in Orlando Florida seems to be jerking me around.before the holidays they requested I sign and return a buyer's order which I did along with a copy of my build.I called to either set up an appointment or see if my reservation had been converted to an order and they keep dodging my question they refuse to confirm that it's been loaded into the system or when it will be.I get run around or double talk every time I ask them about converting my reservation into the order system. Any suggestions from you folks on how I should pursue this any help appreciated.

If this is the wrong category of forum please feel free to move
Try Sunrise Ford in Ft Pierce. They converted my reservation of 4/27 on 4/28 with no issues and no delays