First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Badlands 4 Door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ted Britt Chantilly update: Ted Britt (owner?) personally called me and converted order. He was not happy when I told him about managers sitting back and not converting these reservations.
Do you mind sharing what kind of pricing they gave you?
Sponsored

skierx728

Outer Banks
First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
13 Wrangler Sahara Unlimited
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
MSRP + $800 doc + No ADM, No forced dealer installed accessories. X-Plan honored if available at time of delivery. (*+900 deposit)
interesting good to know. I'm about to go down to my dealer now, expecting something similar. I hope they'll honor xplan if available at time of deliver as well although i'm guessing the bronco won't be added to that list anytime soon.
What is the 900* deposit? is that just what they asked for now but part of the total above? Or is that on top of what you listed above?

Thanks for sharing, good to know what others are getting without the specific #s helps.

xcxv

Heritage
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
interesting good to know. I'm about to go down to my dealer now, expecting something similar. I hope they'll honor xplan if available at time of deliver as well although i'm guessing the bronco won't be added to that list anytime soon.
What is the 900* deposit? is that just what they asked for now but part of the total above? Or is that on top of what you listed above?

Thanks for sharing, good to know what others are getting without the specific #s helps.
I guess it's like Tesla sales? $900 + $100 deposit is deducted at time of delivery. Also I think it's bad time to go into the dealers now to convert orders because it's end of the month and everyone on the floor seemed super busy at least here in Northern VA dealers. Lots of people buying 80K trucks...

Bronco Beard

Base
First Name
BB
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lexus RX350, Subaru Ascent
Your Bronco Model
Base
I'm 110/170 at Gus Johnson Spokane. My sales guy, Ken advised they are allocated 50 vehicles for MY2021. Ken has responded to all of my inquiries and called me a few minutes after my reservation July 30th. Back in December he recommended postponing my order when I originally intended to purchase the black Mod roof. I'm currently set up to order on March 11th but he agrees there is no rush. He only stated that if I put my order in and decide to add or change something I shouldn't wait too long as Ford could always grab up the order and then I would be locked in. They are at MSRP and don't require any additional deposit. The only reason I may put the order in before March 19th and not wait till later in the year is so the wife doesn't decide to use the Bronco savings for a new fridge or couch or some other Non-Sasquatched item I don't really care about at the moment! I'm sure I will have months to change my trim or add options and I will have an agreed upon final price. I still don't trust that the MY22 pricing won't change.

Sponsored

BroncoBLMT

Badlands
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, Silverado, & Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My dealer, Ted Britt in Chantilly is doing the same but they are also trying to figure out how much of a deal they can get me based on my two builds (FE and Badlands). He also said he called the first three in front of me (I am number 4 and 10 at my dealer) and said they either were going to cancel, haven't called him back or are trying to decide whether they even want to order one.
If you don"t mind me asking... what are your reservation dates?

bdpbronc

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 wrangler 4 door
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I just placed my order yesterday. Dealer in Northern VA. Like others no push to order and they still seem to lack a lot of information. I am Z-Plan buyer, so there is no question on pricing, except no one knows what that price is. I left with an order confirmed today by email and my online account, just don't know what the ultimate $ is. Just lucky to have had a dad that put 30+ years in running a machine in a Ford plant. Still has most his fingers:rolleyes:

Ford has a site with build and pricing for all other models, including Sport, just not full Bronco.

There is no true X-Plan/x-Plan partner from Ford, so dealers doing that are creating their own plan. FE 2 and 4 door are exempt from AZD pricing (in same fashion as Shelby Mustangs, Ford GT...,) it is eligible on all other models.

BroncoBLMT

Badlands
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, Silverado, & Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Both are 7/14. First Edition and OBX (switching to Badlands)
Thx. I kind of new the answer when I relooked and saw one of yours was an FE
Both are 7/14. First Edition and OBX (switching to Badlands)
Thx. I figured after I replied and looked back at one of yours being a FE. I'm 7/19 and 7/20 and desperately looking for a place where I may fall into MY21... but am not optimistic, even though I have only one of the limited supply criteria (2door)

fraserjr

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Badlands 4 Door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thx. I kind of new the answer when I relooked and saw one of yours was an FE

Thx. I figured after I replied and looked back at one of yours being a FE. I'm 7/19 and 7/20 and desperately looking for a place where I may fall into MY21... but am not optimistic, even though I have only one of the limited supply criteria (2door)
You may want to contact some small dealers around the DMV but as I think others have said there was such a high volume of reservations on the first two days - that may eat up a lot of the allocations.

Sponsored

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My dealer is doing the opposite - just playing it cool and said we should talk about converting later on and there's really no rush. Which I get. Nor am I hounding him to convert me. It just feels like an anomaly since this is the exact opposite way other dealers are operating. I havent seen any emails go from the dealer to me (or others) about converting. However, he has been quick to answer one-off emails from me (once a month since July), and has always been transparent.

It would be reassuring to hear if anyone else has a dealer that's operating in the same fashion? Maybe he's just a reasonable and chill guy, and not a bulldog like the rest...IDK...
Our dealer down here TX is doing the same. Seems like there are still plenty of bugs and issues to be worked out of WBDO and Ford has not yet given them all the info they need either. We have until 3/19, while there is no reason to wait until the last minute, there is not rush to get them in now only to have to rework them later.

xcxv

Heritage
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Ted Britt Chantilly Update 3 - Finally received a copy of the order confirmation page from the DealerConnection. Dealer was sitting back but is responsive now. Open to convert 7/13 and like ~10% of the 7/14's.
Sponsored