Sponsored

Reservation Hysteria Week 2: Hype Train Derailed?

LemonShark

Outer Banks
First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mercedes C43 AMG, 2018 Honda Odyssey
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Greetings guys and gals,

Last week I asked how ya'll were feeling a week after your reservation. Well, here we are kids, week two. Lots of obsessive chatter about trims. Lots of nitpicking spy photo. Lots of endless conjecture regarding what is, what could be, and what should be. From 3500 - 7500 - c'mon! So, as we've survived week two, I have a question and a request.

Question: Are you still pumped? Do you have your Bronco tramp stamp tattoo artist on speed dial? Bronco posters over your bed? Have you already used a Sharpie to draw a Bronco on your kid's Jeep PowerWheel? Ya' still stoked AF!?!?!?

Request: Share something positive about your week. Tell me a good story. It seems 90% of the posts are trying to come up with reasons to be worried, stressed, or angry about the Bronco. Lets get excited again, ya know, like we were wayyyy back in the olden days: two weeks ago.

Me? If you care, I'm still excited. Yes, some of you guys gave me things to worry and obsess about (ADM X-PLAN WTF), but overall, I'm still watching every YouTube video, and I'm spending way too much time on here - which, frankly, has been very mentally healthy. So thank you internet strangers for that!

Positives - Getting to be a father to my awesome kids makes everything else in the world seem a little less troublesome, and imagining the top-off, doors-off, Bronco shenanigans I'll get to share with them keeps me stoked.

Two weeks down, only like 50 or 60 or 70 or . . . to go!
Sponsored

sprtsmac

Big Bend
First Name
AJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 F-150 XLT, 2019 Ford Escape
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I've been waiting for years for the Bronco to come back so I am still excited. This past week I have been watching videos, reading articles, and contemplating what packages I am going to put on mine. Plus day dreaming of driving with the top off and the wind in my hair.

Orangeinthebarn

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 z71, 1992 bronco, 1977 F-150 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Ford should have had the website ready and ready to build at launch day. A lot of this hype will fizzle out by the time actual orders take place. Ford has always been behind in their strategy

Rednek

Black Diamond
First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco BD/2023 Maverick XLT/02 F150/68 Torino
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Been watching alot of overlanding vids and dreaming big!

Sponsored

Boston182

First Edition
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Harley Davidson Sportster
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I appreciate this post. Thank you for the fresh perspective. This website is a rollercoaster and gives me anxiety. One moment relief, then overwhelming frustration.

Yes, still psyched. Just need to keep my mind on other things so I can stop refreshing this site every few minutes.

Been working on the bike a lot lately. Thinking about putting the 1275cc motor in it to take it from 50hp to 120hp. Haha

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I'm still feeling mostly positive. I hadn't planned on buying anything until around Jan-Feb anyway, so a few more months won't make much difference. There are a few things I wish they would have added, but probably not deal breakers. I'll know for sure within 2 minutes of actually sitting in it.

Indominus49er

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Alfa Romeo, Honda
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Been trail riding on my bike to keep me busy. I'm still super excited

BabyDoc1012

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Sierra, 2019 Ascent
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Super excited, refreshing this site way to often! Waiting for the configurator, then Iā€™ll build itā€™s thousand times.

Imissmy1996bronco

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLU Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I'm still super pumped, went camping last weekend, got into some spots with my truck that made me think "geez, this is going to be so much easier once I get my Bronco"

Sponsored

WildTrak

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Does visiting the forum 99 times per day count?

coolrain

Badlands
First Name
Marcus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Ford Ranger, 2014 Camaro 1LE
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I think I have chosen a color..... never had blue so antimatter it is! Black Top... come on light color vinyl interior!!!

GetBucked

Big Bend
First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Focus ST
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Still pumped! I am spending entirely too much time on here reading the same threads, but learning is occurring and I love it!
Im also finding myself daydreaming about driving it in every season here in Michigan and itā€™s amazing.
Canā€™t wait to finalize my order and get it submitted!

thehermdawg10

Base
First Name
Clayton
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma, 1985 Toyota Corolla GTS
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Definitely not as hyped as before, but I see no reason to hop off now until another car gives me a damned good reason to.
Did go to the beach yesterday and couldnā€™t stop thinking about cruising up and down PCH in the Bronco with some surfboards in it.

dpav02

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Toyota 4Runner Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yea I am still super pumped. I know what packages I'm going to get. My internal battle is 2-door or 4-door and what color.

2-door looks so much better and will be slightly better offroad.

But the 4-door looks like a tank and more practical for a daily driver. I also like that the doors can fit in the back.

My head wants a 4 door but my heart wants a 2 door.

As for colors, cactus grey is my favorite but it appears to be everybody else's favorite too. Seems *too* popular.

Area 51 could be cool but also too popular.... and the other two I like are antimatter blue and race red.

If a white top is indeed an option then I lean more towards cactus grey or antimatter blue.

Black top then race red or area 51.

#1stWorldProblems
Sponsored