First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 SLK55 AMG, '15 Indian Chief, '15 WRX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
There's a 2door wildtrak sasquatch package in Hutchinson ks.

IMG_20210828_151142542_HDR.jpg

IMG_20210828_150932894_HDR.jpg

IMG_20210828_150834057_HDR.jpg

Ah, been a few years, but I fondly remember Hutchinson, unofficial meth capitol of Kansas. Seems like they are still high over there. I believe they also have the Apollo 13 capsule laying around and not too far down the road in Yoder, County Crossing restaurant.
Sponsored

Easy-v

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BadSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So to clarify, I can still go and order one even though I donā€™t have a reservation, I was waiting to see what 22 MY held with the capable bumper and the green my mind was made up ready to put my reservation in and boom the shut it down but if I can still order ??? a 2 or 3 year wait doesnā€™t bother me at all

3C45A7C0-2832-45E4-9937-FEB0C1AF3ACD.jpeg
Bumping this question. Have not seen a good answer to this yet.

Gloff

Big Bend
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.serramonteford.com
Vehicle(s)
'21 Ford Bronco Big Bend, '03 BMW Z4
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Bumping this question. Have not seen a good answer to this yet.
Yes, you can order one now. If you order a MIC top now, it won't get built in 2021, so you'll have to re-order a 2022. My understanding is that your order is timestamped in the system (like the reservations are) and it puts you in line.

Sponsored

imstimpy

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MY21 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yes, you can order one now. If you order a MIC top now, it won't get built in 2021, so you'll have to re-order a 2022. My understanding is that your order is timestamped in the system (like the reservations are) and it puts you in line.
First of all, I donā€™t have a reservation, no priority, nothing. I contacted a dealer to see about getting on a list, to order, anything to get a ā€œtime stampā€. He told me the system is closed and to check back in a few months to orderā€¦ Can anybody confirm this?

jason1114

Base
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

First of all, I donā€™t have a reservation, no priority, nothing. I contacted a dealer to see about getting on a list, to order, anything to get a ā€œtime stampā€. He told me the system is closed and to check back in a few months to orderā€¦ Can anybody confirm this?
Yeah thatā€™s what I was told too.

swooshdave

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sounds right. MY22 ordering will open up next month and they can take your order. Youā€™ll be in line behind all the reservations. If they can ramp up production they can easily make 250k a year. Demands will just increase as more Broncos are seen in public.

Val916

Wildtrak
First Name
Valerie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Sounds right. MY22 ordering will open up next month and they can take your order. Youā€™ll be in line behind all the reservations. If they can ramp up production they can easily make 250k a year. Demands will just increase as more Broncos are seen in public.
For me Iā€™m totally ok with starting behind those waiting, Iā€™m picking up my sport in November so I donā€™t want the big Bronco order coming like 3 months later. I just want to be able to place my order early in the 22 bank when it opens

swooshdave

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Wouldn't it be just as easy (or easier) to say "order hold until MY22" rather than replying with a gif and searching for "south park beating dead horse?" The first answer is actually less effort on your part, and helps new guys not hate you right out of the gate. I've lurked here for a looooong time, and only recently made my first post because you guys can be such assh*les.
If you canā€™t learn to ignore people on the internet youā€™re never going to be happy.

Sponsored

Bronco21fan

Black Diamond
First Name
Angelo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco black diamond 2 door Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Wouldn't it be just as easy (or easier) to say "order hold until MY22" rather than replying with a gif and searching for "south park beating dead horse?" The first answer is actually less effort on your part, and helps new guys not hate you right out of the gate. I've lurked here for a looooong time, and only recently made my first post because you guys can be such assh*les.
B5CD2169-22FC-4110-A5D7-BEDFB753ABAA.gif

sgraing1

Black Diamond
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Black Diamond.A Bunch More Junk.
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Snooze you lose.

jason1114

Base
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

For me Iā€™m totally ok with starting behind those waiting, Iā€™m picking up my sport in November so I donā€™t want the big Bronco order coming like 3 months later. I just want to be able to place my order early in the 22 bank when it opens
Same boat here I want a base 4 door with the MIC top I know I will be way down on the list and thatā€™s fine... more time to save the down payment

Val916

Wildtrak
First Name
Valerie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Same boat here I want a base 4 door with the MIC top I know I will be way down on the list and thatā€™s fine... more time to save the down payment
You never know you may get it faster than you think if you are ordering a base model. I am with you on saving more for a down payment as well. Hoping that when it comes time to trade in my sport badlands I wonā€™t take a big hit on it. Its fully loaded with options not available anymore so maybe the dealer will offer me a good price on it when that time comes.

Bronco cat

Banned
Outer Banks
Banned
Banned
First Name
Carl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜20 Explorer ST, ā€˜19 GT350, ā€˜21 Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Yeah thatā€™s what I was told too.
FYI there is the possibility that dealers will get stock orders this year after FE and soft top reservation holders. They wonā€™t be heavily optioned and will be soft tops. My dealer has 3 BB allocations. Only thing he can pick is the color and no idea when or if they will be built.
Sponsored