Max
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 Dodge charger, 2019 Santa Fe,96 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

If youre like me you haven't reserved yet because you don't know all the pricing. I want some from the Black diamond, OBX & Badlands. Since you lose your spot in line if you switch i havent reserved yet. Anyone else in this boat and what are your desired trims and packages?

Mine right now would be 4DR, OBX, SAS, High Pckg, Hard Top. And possibly the 2.7 if it doesn't option out to expensive.
Sponsored

Haulin455

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Most communications have said you can change your trim when ordering and nothing about it impacting your spot in line. I would’ve at least put in a reservation early on for what you think you’d go with. If you changed your mind then put in a 2nd reservation at a later date with your new choice if you’re worried about potentially losing your spot when ordering.

jbf19

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1977 Chevrolet Blazer and 2015 Toyota Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It is not confirmed anywhere if you switch trims in December that you lose your place in line.
I actually got an email from Ford yesterday saying I can switch trim levels.

BroncoHooves

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I actually got an email from Ford yesterday saying I can switch trim levels.
Yes I know that (so did I about First edition email), but it isn't confirmed if changing trims changes your build place in line.

Sponsored

Cooknn

Badlands
First Name
David Cook
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Focus
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Somebody should ask Mike Levine on Twitter. I’m on the road today or I’d search his tweets and replies. This question may have already been answered.

Indominus49er

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Alfa Romeo, Honda
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Yeah can someone ask Mr Levine if we can switch dealers? I'd rather do now than later. I would but I don't have Twitter

Dirt

Black Diamond
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 F250
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Yeah can someone ask Mr Levine if we can switch dealers? I'd rather do now than later. I would but I don't have Twitter

It's been put out that you're able to. A year is a long time and people will be moving even if you disregard pricing/incentives as a reason to switch.

XCR440

Badlands
First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT, 22 Badlands 2 door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If youre like me you haven't reserved yet because you don't know all the pricing. I want some from the Black diamond, OBX & Badlands. Since you lose your spot in line if you switch i havent reserved yet. Anyone else in this boat and what are your desired trims and packages?

Mine right now would be 4DR, OBX, SAS, High Pckg, Hard Top. And possibly the 2.7 if it doesn't option out to expensive.
I've got an email from the Bronco team that customer can switch at time of converting reservation to order (except between Bronco Sport and Bronco). I'd get the reservation in, I think there is already going to be a pretty good wait for reservations placed now and its only going to get longer.

Sponsored
OP
OP
317_OffRoad

317_OffRoad

Outer Banks
First Name
Max
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 Dodge charger, 2019 Santa Fe,96 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I've got an email from the Bronco team that customer can switch at time of converting reservation to order (except between Bronco Sport and Bronco). I'd get the reservation in, I think there is already going to be a pretty good wait for reservations placed now and its only going to get longer.
Thanks ill keep this thread up just in case anyone has the same question.

Lolife

Badlands
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

If ya got a few $Hundie laying around reserve 2 lol..... pick one and drop the other.

Cooknn

Badlands
First Name
David Cook
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Focus
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

spiG

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 BD/20 Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I waited to reserve mine till about 30 minutes ago to wait and see what dealer would be best for my area. Thankfully the list was started and I was able to reserve with a dealer that confirmed no ADM and will accept x-plan. Will I have to wait longer to get one, yes, but it was worth the wait.
Sponsored