Chrism81

Base
First Name
chris
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Clubs

I should be working but...oh that's right, they blocked youtube on our work computers. So I can't currently indulge.
probably the best video I have seen yet. Vaughn doesn't seem to hold back like some of the other drivers we have seen. Seeing a professional driver go at w/ the bronco makes me even more excited to get it.

Ta2punk

Badlands
First Name
Tyler
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 STI
Clubs

probably the best video I have seen yet. Vaughn doesn't seem to hold back like some of the other drivers we have seen. Seeing a professional driver go at w/ the bronco makes me even more excited to get it.
I'll definitely be watching on my lunch break. Thanks for making the wait even worse lol.

jay-rod427

Badlands
First Name
Jerod
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Carbonized gray 2 dr BadLands Sans-Squatch ordered
Anyone else think Ford is doing the "fake engine sound pumped in through the stereo" on these? That thing sounds way too good accelerating hard in this video. It's louder than expected, and throatier which the ecoboost V6 is neither of those. The tone is wrong.

Spooled

Badlands
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F-150
Clubs

Anyone else think Ford is doing the "fake engine sound pumped in through the stereo" on these? That thing sounds way too good accelerating hard in this video. It's louder than expected, and throatier which the ecoboost V6 is neither of those. The tone is wrong.
They do. 2.3 Mustangs, Bronco Sport, Ecoboost F-150's... They all do.

Sighlense

Black Diamond
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Yes, they do it with the Mustang. Thing sounds good nonetheless.

Advertisement

Wide Open Roads

Advertisement