john
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 ford ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Why not ask the mags?

For all the big publications, it takes on average four months from time of review to having the article ready for publication, whether that is in a magazine format or on their website.
Sponsored

Potatomafia

Base
First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Chevy Tahoe PPV
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I just want a review of the manual. I am a little worried turbo motor and EPS steering will take away from the experience for me, because I am a 70 year old trapped in a 40 year old body when it comes to cars/trucks.

But, a manual Bronco is very exciting to me, it is as appealing to me as an old school 911, I just want to know it is decent and I am sold, I might buy 2, TBH.....but I would love to know it is decent. I am similar to the OP, checking the site often to see if there is any impressions/reviews/opinions. Can't Wait!!
Internet high five! 🙌 I would like to subscribe to your newsletter sir

When I bought my 2012 Wrangler, I specifically sought out a manual Sport. I felt that it would give me the best "experience". That and it was the cheapest haha

I feel the same way with the Bronco. I'm holding out for a 2022 Base Sasquatch manual. The manual is non-negotiable. It would crush me to find out that the 7 speed sucks to drive. I would still buy it though because I'm done with automatics for a while.

Rick Astley

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I just want a review of the manual. I am a little worried turbo motor and EPS steering will take away from the experience for me, because I am a 70 year old trapped in a 40 year old body when it comes to cars/trucks.

But, a manual Bronco is very exciting to me, it is as appealing to me as an old school 911, I just want to know it is decent and I am sold, I might buy 2, TBH.....but I would love to know it is decent. I am similar to the OP, checking the site often to see if there is any impressions/reviews/opinions. Can't Wait!!
Not saying I have any direct experience with this, but expect slightly longer pedal travel, and about the same engagement characteristics of the manual ecoboost Mustang.

The embargo on content has had some date changes as well from what I have experienced. There's a growing chorus of orgs out there sitting on content that's almost worthless now as the rigs they drove were so early. Plus the aftermarket folks who have already invested in R&D without the pockets Ford has to withstand the expenses forever.

Looking forward to the Doug DeMuro review. They gave him a prototype pretty early on and I would expect that he will be getting one of the first to roll if the line. His prototype review has 4.5 million views so he can definitely get a lot of eyeballs.​
I look forward to each and every new Doug DeMuro video release as much as I look forward to the hours after eating Taco Bell.

In the end you're left with no value or pleasure. His schtick was tired by the time he stopped publishing on Jalopnik about a decade ago now. How he's maintained momentum is beyond me. Yet Taco Bell is also flourishing. So there's a real connection.