Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The main reason I keep checking the forum is to see if road reviews have been published.

When do you think we will see some actual on-road reviews and articles on the Bronco?

Does Ford allocate production units for these reviews, or do they have pre-production units set aside for testing?

Do you think these have already been complete, and Ford is controlling when the info can go "live", or are reviewers still waiting on units to test?

All the off-road stuff was cool, but the on-road daily driving is what I am waiting for.
I'm waiting for the same thing. But I don't think we will see any of these reviews until next month. I havn't seen any news on when the press/media will be given Bronco or when the embargo date will be lifted for test drives. TFL is the only reviewer that test them to my liking. Everyone else is just borning to watch and only gives vanilla reviews. But I don't think they will be able to get their hands on one as soon as everyone else. But I'd like to see some side by side drives with a Rubicon...
Sponsored

ColbyFromBama

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
Colby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Base
Don’t worry. I’ll upload a thorough review when I pick mine up in July!

JoeSpeed

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2dr 2.3 Manual
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I just want a review of the manual. I am a little worried turbo motor and EPS steering will take away from the experience for me, because I am a 70 year old trapped in a 40 year old body when it comes to cars/trucks.

But, a manual Bronco is very exciting to me, it is as appealing to me as an old school 911, I just want to know it is decent and I am sold, I might buy 2, TBH.....but I would love to know it is decent. I am similar to the OP, checking the site often to see if there is any impressions/reviews/opinions. Can't Wait!!
Exactly. Minus the old man part, felt like I was reading what I'd write.

Autos bore me, dime a dozen, I wanna see how the manual actually is by paid shills independent journalists

Bronco2021RV

Base
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura rdx
Your Bronco Model
Base
The main reason I keep checking the forum is to see if road reviews have been published.

When do you think we will see some actual on-road reviews and articles on the Bronco?

Does Ford allocate production units for these reviews, or do they have pre-production units set aside for testing?

Do you think these have already been complete, and Ford is controlling when the info can go "live", or are reviewers still waiting on units to test?

All the off-road stuff was cool, but the on-road daily driving is what I am waiting for.
[/QUO

look at YouTube for something that just might be true. Maybe TFL or along those lines. Not sure if you will get much reality on a forum if it’s negative.

Sponsored

RyanM

Outer Banks
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 GMC Acadia
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Looking forward to the Doug DeMuro review. They gave him a prototype pretty early on and I would expect that he will be getting one of the first to roll if the line. His prototype review has 4.5 million views so he can definitely get a lot of eyeballs.​

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm waiting for the same thing. But I don't think we will see any of these reviews until next month. I havn't seen any news on when the press/media will be given Bronco or when the embargo date will be lifted for test drives. TFL is the only reviewer that test them to my liking. Everyone else is just borning to watch and only gives vanilla reviews. But I don't think they will be able to get their hands on one as soon as everyone else. But I'd like to see some side by side drives with a Rubicon...
This is interesting to me because I feel like they consistently start with a conclusion and then work backwards to find what critiques they’ll bring up.

On more than one occasion I’ve started watching one of their videos and notice what I feel like are creative interpretations or inconsistent standards in their reviews…. Which seem to lead to the outcome they had already decided on.

Though it may just be the way the review / write / edit their content.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

TenSeven

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Looking forward to the Doug DeMuro review. They gave him a prototype pretty early on and I would expect that he will be getting one of the first to roll if the line. His prototype review has 4.5 million views so he can definitely get a lot of eyeballs.​
As much as I enjoy most of Doug's reviews, that one was a complete waste of time IMO. No engine, MASSIVE tires, and pretty much nothing that was going to be on a produciton vehicle?

I'm let down that Doug even published that video, but I'm sure he couldn't pass up the $s that came with the 4.5 million views it got.

Corsair

Badlands
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hopefully a dealer they have a good relationship with will allow them to use their demo unit to do a review.

Merc4x4

Badlands
First Name
steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

First media drive events will be the week of June 21st.
I don't know if this is under NDA, so I'm not going to name the video source in case it was an accidental slip. I'm also waiting for the on-road drive reviews. I make a couple 600mi highway trips every year.

Speculation following:
embargo until July, give the media some time to produce their content
July deliveries for customers and dealer mannequins to start on, or within a couple weeks of media embargo.

Sponsored

beachman101

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If we cant have fun then when can we expect others to? This month? July?

SnowBronco

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford Bronco Road Reviews: When do you expect them? when-today