Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just got my Rock Hard Sliders in. Box was almost 100lbs!

The USA made sliders connect with 4 bolts to the pinch weld holes, 2 beefy brackets to the tub, and 2 huge brackets to body bolts. Their sliders are well proven in the Jeep world for being body mounted. So Im sure they will work great and no concerns. They also completely cover the ugly pinch welds. Now just have to wait for the snow to melt in the high country to give them a real test!

Ford Bronco Rock Hard 4x4 Sliders installed pics ๐Ÿ” IMG_4973
Ford Bronco Rock Hard 4x4 Sliders installed pics ๐Ÿ” IMG_4975
Ford Bronco Rock Hard 4x4 Sliders installed pics ๐Ÿ” IMG_4976
Ford Bronco Rock Hard 4x4 Sliders installed pics ๐Ÿ” IMG_4971
Sponsored

Last edited by a moderator:

UtahBrandon

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.puravidaoffroad.com
Vehicle(s)
a number of classics and my 4dr Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Iโ€™ve been shopping for some new sliders and those look good. Is there enough tube to use as a step? My wife would appreciate that.

OP
OP
telenerd

telenerd

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Iโ€™ve been shopping for some new sliders and those look good. Is there enough tube to use as a step? My wife would appreciate that.
They offer several different variations of the sliders. The angled up design like what I have doesnโ€™t really provide a step. I wanted max clearance.

You could get the step design platform version or the angled down one. But the angled down version may not be enough for your wife and would need the step version.

OP
OP
telenerd

telenerd

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

One thing to note after adding the sliders, the chassis seems a bit stiffer after going on test drive. I guess that is a good thing. Wasnโ€™t expecting that just driving around and feels different.

GI_Jo_Nathan

Black Diamond
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Iconic Silver 2dr Manual Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
One thing to note after adding the sliders, the chassis seems a bit stiffer after going on test drive. I guess that is a good thing. Wasnโ€™t expecting that just driving around and feels different.
Makes sense to me since they are tying the frame and body together.

Sponsored

Black Stallion

Badlands
First Name
Dejay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco Badlands / 20 Jeep Gladiator / 16 BMW M3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Iโ€™ve had them for over a year now on the Bronco and three years on the Gladiator! Hands down awesome slidersโ€ฆ
Ford Bronco Rock Hard 4x4 Sliders installed pics ๐Ÿ” IMG_0963

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have sliders from @GoatFab and theyโ€™ve been awesome. Thereโ€™s enough room to use them as a step too.

Ford Bronco Rock Hard 4x4 Sliders installed pics ๐Ÿ” IMG_1681

Ford Bronco Rock Hard 4x4 Sliders installed pics ๐Ÿ” IMG_1682

OP
OP
telenerd

telenerd

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Iโ€™ve had them for over a year now on the Bronco and three years on the Gladiator! Hands down awesome slidersโ€ฆ
Ford Bronco Rock Hard 4x4 Sliders installed pics ๐Ÿ” IMG_1682
Nice looking Bronco!

Have you tried their bumpers? Iโ€™m considering their bumpers. I have their belly pan steel skids. They just glide over boulders and donโ€™t catch like the stock ones! Adds quite a bit of pork however to the bronco.

Redlaw

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 2 door Badlands Manual, 1971 Pinzgauer 710M
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Makes sense to me since they are tying the frame and body together.
I can see how this could be confusing but they don't tie the body and frame together. The extra mounting points attach to the body mount bolts on the rubber bushing that attach the body. These bolts move with the body within the rubber mount. The bolts that mount the body mounts to the frame are untouched. Tying the body and frame together would be a very bad idea and result in body damage.

Redlaw

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 2 door Badlands Manual, 1971 Pinzgauer 710M
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ive had Rock Hard step sliders installed on my 2 door since late 22 and they work great. Even my parents who are in their 80 are able to climb into the back seats.
Same robust mounting as the tube sliders. Only issue I had was interference with a front rocker panel fender mount bolt on each side that was preventing a flush fit to the pinch seam. I welded pockets into each slider to accommodate these bolts and both sides mounted flush and look and perform great. Hopefully this fitment issue has been resolved by Rock Hard.

IMG_0451.jpg

IMG_1659.jpg

KABQ

Base
First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'93 4Runner, '84 Vanagon, '93 Miata, '14 LittleGuy
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Ive had Rock Hard step sliders installed on my 2 door since late 22 and they work great. Even my parents who are in their 80 are able to climb into the back seats.
Same robust mounting as the tube sliders. Only issue I had was interference with a front rocker panel fender mount bolt on each side that was preventing a flush fit to the pinch seam. I welded pockets into each slider to accommodate these bolts and both sides mounted flush and look and perform great. Hopefully this fitment issue has been resolved by Rock Hard.

Ford Bronco Rock Hard 4x4 Sliders installed pics ๐Ÿ” IMG_1659

Ford Bronco Rock Hard 4x4 Sliders installed pics ๐Ÿ” IMG_1659
Sweet Pinz!
Sponsored