Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 1971 Toyota FJ40, 1998 Corvette 'vert
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

only one I'd buy so far, really nice solution. Should you have the time, could you give the size of the top table and lower table? I can't find that info on their website. Also how 'deep' the uncovered part of the lower table is? Trying to figure out if my camping stove would fit front lower table, utensils etc behind and cutting board/prep/food on top?

Good to hear it's not rattling, but I figured if it ever should, just put a folded dish towel or something in there, which will be handy to have anyways. Not necessarily a fan of drilling holes, but also don't really mind if it's worth it.
This is a good thread from @broadicustomworks , and he includes measurements:

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/rse-rock-slide-engineering-table-installed.31280/
Sponsored

broadicustomworks

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Z71, 06 VTX1300, 94 Cobra, 21 BL Bronco 4dr.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

only one I'd buy so far, really nice solution. Should you have the time, could you give the size of the top table and lower table? I can't find that info on their website. Also how 'deep' the uncovered part of the lower table is? Trying to figure out if my camping stove would fit front lower table, utensils etc behind and cutting board/prep/food on top?

Good to hear it's not rattling, but I figured if it ever should, just put a folded dish towel or something in there, which will be handy to have anyways. Not necessarily a fan of drilling holes, but also don't really mind if it's worth it.
Top:
Ford Bronco Rock Slide Tailgate Table should make a great field Radio Control Pit Table 69F16495-A80F-4A17-9407-14887225F9B5

Bottom:
Ford Bronco Rock Slide Tailgate Table should make a great field Radio Control Pit Table 854162F2-9CE3-4777-8B02-500C6E1EB444

width:
Ford Bronco Rock Slide Tailgate Table should make a great field Radio Control Pit Table 32EDA74D-5CD4-4439-B067-D6C085AE4013

height between top-n-bottom:
Ford Bronco Rock Slide Tailgate Table should make a great field Radio Control Pit Table 25A51F8B-5398-46CA-9ED7-168F488D6BB3

DUSTYcazOREGON

Black Diamond
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor/2022 Bronco/2006 Dodge Charger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Yeah man, two tiers, 100 pounds rated. I'm planning to remove it and drill out holes a bit larger, to use small rivet nuts and either machine screws or small bolts.
How was the install? I believe this is the one that requires you remove the spare tire and mount.

OP
OP
GToddC5

GToddC5

Badlands
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

How was the install? I believe this is the one that requires you remove the spare tire and mount.
Install was a little squirrelly, but didn't need to remove anything.

JJ Bronco

Big Bend
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lexus RX
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Badass RC and the table looks great! I'm not sure why the RSE table isn't as popular in this forum as the others. We love ours. It seems like the strongest and most versatile of all the tailgate tables out there.
Bought mine after watching your install video.

I love it.

Sponsored
OP
OP
GToddC5

GToddC5

Badlands
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Is this the one that uses existing holes?
Nope, I had to mark and drill 6 holes. The problem is, the instructions show just the back plate in place when doing that - like it's easy to manage - however what you actually have is a metal octopus that you have to fight if installing alone, lol.

MikeStLouis

Black Diamond
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Mine arrived today - and I didn’t know that it required drilling holes in the tailgate. Haven’t decided what I think about that, yet. But thought people may want to know before ordering. It definitely is a heavy nice table. Magnet seems to be strong. anyone notice any rattle?

OP
OP
GToddC5

GToddC5

Badlands
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Mine arrived today - and I didn’t know that it required drilling holes in the tailgate. Haven’t decided what I think about that, yet. But thought people may want to know before ordering. It definitely is a heavy nice table. Magnet seems to be strong. anyone notice any rattle?
The magnet is stupid strong, and still no rattles to report.

MikeStLouis

Black Diamond
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Really is an easy install and super well made. Was still not thrilled with drilling holes in the Bronco - but not sorry I did it.
The lights need to be wired - but threw on the KCs.

2BCCCD5E-1278-4E6A-9DDB-C22407EFA25B.jpeg

22587420-DF5C-4D01-9424-F06357487332.jpeg

MikeStLouis

Black Diamond
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Nope, I had to mark and drill 6 holes. The problem is, the instructions show just the back plate in place when doing that - like it's easy to manage - however what you actually have is a metal octopus that you have to fight if installing alone, lol.
I was alone for the install - so I drilled that first hole (and I THINK it is what the instructions say) that goes in the bottom center. Pretty obvious where it goes a because the tailgate has a little square “bump” and the hole goes exactly in teh middle of it.
I screwed the shelf in witht that one screw and marked the other 5. Unscrewed the one and drilled the other holes. Then simply attached it.
Was pretty easy.
Sponsored