Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Got this and installed it over the weekend. Comes fully assembled and was a very easy install. It was like hanging a picture: align it, mark the holes, drill, screwdriver. Took 10 minutes.

It seems solid and I haven’t heard a rattle while driving. It does rattle when closing the tailgate, but that doesn’t bother me.

A side benefit of installing a tailgate table is it puts something more durable on the tailgate. I was already getting scratches on the paint inside my tailgate from hauling just basic things like strollers.

7C3005EB-D653-45FA-A35A-04AAEB51D5AE.jpeg

21245087-9228-4E51-8960-4A268626CFA4.jpeg

05A3D40B-0529-4C4A-8D11-EC429D396674.jpeg
Sponsored

vzqhsg

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150, Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Got this and installed it over the weekend. Comes fully assembled and was a very easy install. It was like hanging a picture: align it, mark the holes, drill, screwdriver. Took 10 minutes.

It seems solid and I haven’t heard a rattle while driving. It does rattle when closing the tailgate, but that doesn’t bother me.

A side benefit of installing a tailgate table is it puts something more durable on the tailgate. I was already getting scratches on the paint inside my tailgate from hauling just basic things like strollers.

Ford Bronco Rockslide Engineering Tailgate Table 05A3D40B-0529-4C4A-8D11-EC429D396674

Ford Bronco Rockslide Engineering Tailgate Table 05A3D40B-0529-4C4A-8D11-EC429D396674

nice unit...I like the top shelf. I wish they would make the front with Molles. I like the JCR with molles as well.

OP
OP
VictoryLights

VictoryLights

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

1 month update:

The table doesn’t rattle (big) IF it’s properly closed.

Unfortunately, closing the Bronco tailgate requires some force and almost always jars the table open from the magnet that holds its together. When slightly open it does rattle quite a bit.

I still like it though and am trying to think of ways to lock it shut. However, im sure the magnet was chosen because it reduces rattle as compared to more secure latches…

Daktari

Badlands
First Name
Oliver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badsquatch, Tacoma TRD Off Road, Jetta
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

only table out there I'm thinking of getting, a bit concerning that the magnet doesn't hold the door slam, you should let them know so they can add a stronger one or change the system a bit. Rattling stuff is not an option for me.

I really like that it's a solid table on both levels, none of that mole hole nonsense Ford has, who designs a table with holes in it?

I'm pretty sure I'll be ordering this one in the next couple of weeks.
Thanks for the update!

OP
OP
VictoryLights

VictoryLights

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

only table out there I'm thinking of getting, a bit concerning that the magnet doesn't hold the door slam, you should let them know so they can add a stronger one or change the system a bit. Rattling stuff is not an option for me.

I really like that it's a solid table on both levels, none of that mole hole nonsense Ford has, who designs a table with holes in it?

I'm pretty sure I'll be ordering this one in the next couple of weeks.
Thanks for the update!
Good idea. I just sent them a message on their site.

Sponsored

IceSoldier88

Badlands
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thanks for the review. It’s something I’m looking to get when mine finally comes in

wyobronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Clint
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco Black Diamond 2 DR
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I love mine, no issues with noise, no issues when closing the gate. Really seems like the best option out there. Two shelves, very well set up.

OP
OP
VictoryLights

VictoryLights

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I contacted them and sent them a video of me closing the tailgate and the table opening up. Their response was polite in asking if it occurs when I close the tailgate more gently. If I am cognizant about closing it gently it does not jar open. However, good luck to me in coaching my wife and kids not to slam the tailgate.

They very nicely said they would send me a replacement in case mine was defective however I did not accept as I think mine is fine. Perhaps they can look into a stronger magnet in future iterations.

Bonnie6G

Badlands
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands LuxSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I picked up a 6-pack of rare earth magnet strips for the door jamb trigger of my rockslide steps, so I have a couple screws to use on this table if needed. Hope to get my rig soon!

swamp2

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
911 Carrera S / 4Runner TRD Pro
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Resurrecting an old one here... Finally deciding on a table. Did RSE implement stronger magnets? Dies this kne maintain its quietness after a lot of miles and some good wheeling?
Sponsored