RedHotFuzz

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Black Diamond 4D
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Bronze is on the List! May do silver too, those are going to take a little longer. Cheers, Grant
Bronze (note: not gold) will be hot! Looking forward to it.
Sponsored

Benzo

Badlands
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
too many to list
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I really need to stop buying items before the bronco arrives but these were just too sweet not to order. I look forward to installing these when the time comes.

I feel that the 6-9 week wait time is fine. I have waited much longer for the bronco anyhow ;)

Thanks Rockworkx for making a very nice product.

Sponsored

VictoryLights

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Aren’t there two bolts on top of the sport bars that you need to take out before removing the top?

TX-Hans

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Escalade, '13 Jeep Wrangler, '21 Bronco FE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Any chance you could come up with a tool-less bolt for the 2 on the top of roll cage? I would consider these if they were ALL tool-less. I had a version of these from another vendor and got rid of them. I’ll stick to the regular bolts if I have to get tools out since it’s much faster. If they are all tool-less then I’m in.
Thank for the feedback! We looked into this for Jeeps but there is just not enough space under the Freedom panels to make the dial big enough to turn by hand. We will need to take a closer look at the Bronco setup. G
Please do. It looked to me like it would be totally possible!
Totally agree. It would be a bonus to have something like these for those 2 bolts on top. Perhaps something similar to the current disks with a low profile could work (no tie down obviously). Just enough for forefinger and thumb to get a good grip to tighten and loosen. And, maybe incorporate a torx indent (size that matches a torx bit in Bronco kit) in the top of disk just in case someone wants to snug it more or needs a little help getting it off later (shouldn't be needed but back up for a low profile disk is good).

We_Love_Tacos

First Edition
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco First Edition 2Dr Lightning Blue
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Really looking forward to these, especially with the goose gear seat delete. Everything is sliding around so it will be nice to use these with a net.

TX-Hans

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Escalade, '13 Jeep Wrangler, '21 Bronco FE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Totally agree. It would be a bonus to have something like these for those 2 bolts on top. Perhaps something similar to the current disks with a low profile could work (no tie down obviously). Just enough for forefinger and thumb to get a good grip to tighten and loosen. And, maybe incorporate a torx indent (size that matches a torx bit in Bronco kit) in the top of disk just in case someone wants to snug it more or needs a little help getting it off later (shouldn't be needed but back up for a low profile disk is good).
@Rockworkx I took the opportunity to check the bolts on the roll bar and @Ksjrb03 is correct; there is a lot of room around and above those bolts for your product to fit. Much more than I recalled. In fact, you can easily use the disk you are already producing but omit the tie down on it (frankly, it might even fit with the tie down piece attached but it's unnecessary).

If you need a beta-tester, send two extra when filling my order and I'd be happy to test them out and pay for the two extra.

Ksjrb03

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

@Rockworkx I took the opportunity to check the bolts on the roll bar and @Ksjrb03 is correct; there is a lot of room around and above those bolts for your product to fit. Much more than I recalled. In fact, you can easily use the disk you are already producing but omit the tie down on it (frankly, it might even fit with the tie down piece attached but it's unnecessary).

If you need a beta-tester, send two extra when filling my order and I'd be happy to test them out and pay for the two extra.
You beat me to it. I just pulled my panels during my lunch break, and without measurements it certainly looks like the current product minus the tie down would work great. If not there is definitely room for something similar to be designed. A complete set including the upper will sell well @Rockworkx!

Sponsored

Rockworkx

Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Grant
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.rockworkx.com
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Where'd you get those?
Anodizing is a little trickier than paint to match and the light changes the hue a bit. This is the blue that we ended up selecting. I'm really excited how it tuned out!

Thumbscrew Final.jpg

Rockworkx

First Name
Grant
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.rockworkx.com
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I really need to stop buying items before the bronco arrives but these were just too sweet not to order. I look forward to installing these when the time comes.

I feel that the 6-9 week wait time is fine. I have waited much longer for the bronco anyhow ;)

Thanks Rockworkx for making a very nice product.
Love it!! It does suck you have to wait so long for the Broncos! U get to feel like a kid at Christmas time again! Bolts are about 4 weeks out for preorders, I have not updated the website yet. Cheers, G

Rockworkx

First Name
Grant
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.rockworkx.com
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Totally Agree. The m8 bolts we use are totally custom. We may need to make a bigger bolt head to accommodate the T40 standard Torx. Ill look into this.

Rockworkx

First Name
Grant
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.rockworkx.com
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Send me an email, [email protected] happy to test. Cheers, Grant

Rockworkx

First Name
Grant
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.rockworkx.com
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

You beat me to it. I just pulled my panels during my lunch break, and without measurements it certainly looks like the current product minus the tie down would work great. If not there is definitely room for something similar to be designed. A complete set including the upper will sell well @Rockworkx!
On it;)
Sponsored