Reaction score
Website
www.rockworkx.com
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Quick Update. We are wrapping up anodizing on the Hardtop bolts that are going onto assembly and then packaging. We plan to start getting these out to everyone who pre-ordered the week of June 13, earlier if possible. Cheers, G

2022-05-26 07.10.32.jpg

2022-05-26 07.10.22.jpg

2022-05-26 07.10.33.jpg
Sponsored

Rockworkx

Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Grant
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.rockworkx.com
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

We have also had a few requests for 2 matching bolts for the sports bar. Thanks to @TX-Hans we have run some quick tests and there appears to be more than enough space available. Will have full prototypes in about 1 1/2 weeks. These will have the larger round dial without the D-Ring. If you need more torque getting it in or out, we have added a Torx T40 head (the bronco toolset has a T40 Torx available). Here is a Photoshop image of what it will look like. Once we fully test the prototypes we should be able to have these ready in 7-9 weeks. I will add a like on the Rockworkx.com site for preorder as soon as we have pricing and completed testing. Cheers, G

Bronco T 40 torx.jpg

We_Love_Tacos

First Edition
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco First Edition 2Dr Lightning Blue
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Can’t wait to get them.

Pony Collector

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Any info,pics or drawing on your Gear strap Attachment? Want to set up the back but in limbo on what setup depending what theses are.

Sponsored

BroncoPls!

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Rivian R1S, 22 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

We have also had a few requests for 2 matching bolts for the sports bar. Thanks to @TX-Hans we have run some quick tests and there appears to be more than enough space available. Will have full prototypes in about 1 1/2 weeks. These will have the larger round dial without the D-Ring. If you need more torque getting it in or out, we have added a Torx T40 head (the bronco toolset has a T40 Torx available). Here is a Photoshop image of what it will look like. Once we fully test the prototypes we should be able to have these ready in 7-9 weeks. I will add a like on the Rockworkx.com site for preorder as soon as we have pricing and completed testing. Cheers, G

Ford Bronco Rockworkx hard top bolts installed. Removable by hand Bronco T 40 torx
Any update on these? Will I be able to order them separately later? I have a set setting in the online shopping cart ready to check out. Thanks,

Rockworkx

First Name
Grant
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.rockworkx.com
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Any update on these? Will I be able to order them separately later? I have a set setting in the online shopping cart ready to check out. Thanks,
Yes, you will be able to order the two fwd bolts later. All the pre-orders for hard top bolts are arriving today and we have more coming. All pre-orders should be shipped out in the next few days! We have just completed the samples of the 2 fwd bolts which I will receive back from anodizing and test in the next week. Once testing is done we will be doing a production run of all 5 colors. Cheers, Grant

Attachments

BroncoPls!

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Rivian R1S, 22 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yes, you will be able to order the two fwd bolts later. All the pre-orders for hard top bolts are arriving today and we have more coming. All pre-orders should be shipped out in the next few days! We have just completed the samples of the 2 fwd bolts which I will receive back from anodizing and test in the next week. Once testing is done we will be doing a production run of all 5 colors. Cheers, Grant
Thanks, just finalized the order. Look forward to adding these when they're ready!

Ground_zero298

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 badlands 2 door. 22 Burban Z71
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Says mine shipped yesterday. No tracking number though.

Sponsored

Rockworkx

First Name
Grant
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.rockworkx.com
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Big thank you to everyone who pre-ordered the bolts! We have shipped about 80% of the orders and will ship the remainder in the next day or so. So you should be receiving them shortly. Some colors are already low but we have more arriving very soon. I also expect the fwd bolt test samples to arrive next week, I'll be sure to keep everyone posted.

WE are also making a long reach (42mm) version for rigs with extra gear racks in the trunk. These will be custom orders and very limited. Please let me know if anyone needs longer versions.

ET13

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I will definitely be ordering some of these when my bronco finally gets built.

Chippewa-Pin

Badlands
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Santa Fe, Tucson, Z4, T/A
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I will definitely be ordering some of these when my bronco finally gets built.
Same here. Waiting is brutal.
Sponsored