Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I see on Rotopax website that they have various “universal” type brackets for their gas cans. I was just wondering if anyone’s seen or come up with creative ways to mount Rotopax?

I’m not talking about the over-the-spare tire ratchet strap mount or one requiring a roof rack. With so many “accessory ready” areas on the Bronco, I guess I was hoping there might be some creative options.

I’ve also seen other companies with creative solutions, such as these SeaSucker ones: https://www.seasucker.com/products/rotopax-tank-holder - Anyone try these before? I’m always hesitant with a suction cup mount by the reviews are very positive.

Thanks in advance.
Sponsored

Last edited:

Aman

Badlands
First Name
Aman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1998 M3, 2008 Armada, and 2022 Badlands ManSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have the Badass tents Rotopax side mount rack and love it…

Ford Bronco Rotopax Brackets 2BDADFA0-E33A-484D-B6D1-7674A3EE9D5C
I just installed the Badass Tents 2-door shorty rack and have four of the side mounts. Any thoughts on mounting the Rotopax DLX when the Badass Tents mount is already installed? I've been holding off on installing them until my DLX's come in.

Toasty

Wildtrak
First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Wildtrak, Jeep Wrangler TJ
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Any update on this? Any other Rotopax mounting solutions?

bb163

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, Promaster
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Not that this is a new or groundbreaking location. But I made this bracket so it didn’t require getting any specific tailgate reinforcement. Or works without any tailgate reinforcement. And wanted something that worked with the Overland Axis Jerry cans as well as the rotopax.

IMG_2841.jpeg

IMG_2845.jpeg
Sponsored