Sponsored

Rough Country Running Boards review / feedback?

sotto1979

Outer Banks
First Name
Stanley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco OB , Bronco Sport OB,
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I just ordered the SR2 Rough Country Boards. Is anyone using them? What do you think? I am also selling my stock running boards. Let me know if you are interested in buying them.

08064219-00A0-48A0-B581-F1463B3B9EB6.jpeg

082011C0-C6EB-401B-BA53-1DE272657663.png
Sponsored

BroncoThunder

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I just ordered the SR2 Rough Country Boards. Is anyone using them? What do you think? I am also selling my stock running boards. Let me know if you are interested in buying them.

Ford Bronco Rough Country Running Boards review / feedback? 082011C0-C6EB-401B-BA53-1DE272657663

Ford Bronco Rough Country Running Boards review / feedback? 082011C0-C6EB-401B-BA53-1DE272657663
Was thinking of ordering them myself- my wife and my dad already said it needs them. One guy on here did a nice review of them.

I was looking at your OEM style ones too- are they not ergonomical for getting in?

RyanP

Badlands
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda CX-9
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm trying to figure out whether I should replace my rock rails with the SR2s with the steps or running boards. What made you go the SR2 route instead of the stock running boards?

OP
OP
sotto1979

sotto1979

Outer Banks
First Name
Stanley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I'm trying to figure out whether I should replace my rock rails with the SR2s with the steps or running boards. What made you go the SR2 route instead of the stock running boards?
I like the look better. If you are looking for stock boards I am selling mine. They only have 135 miles on them

RyanP

Badlands
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda CX-9
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I like the look better. If you are looking for stock boards I am selling mine. They only have 135 miles on them
yeah, I'm getting the BL and prefer the look of the rails too. however, this is going to be a family car and a step of some sort is far more practical for us. I like the look of the the stock running boards, but i want to put on mud flaps to protect the sides and they don't work with the stock boards. No clue how the mud flaps not working with the stock rock rails or running boards got by the engineers and everybody else.

Sponsored

Mario3241

Base
First Name
Mario
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Focus
Your Bronco Model
Base
I’m interested in buying your running boards, but you aren’t particularly close. Shipping might kill it. I’d still be interested to know what they’d be all in shipped to Vegas though.

mrjerry469

Black Diamond
First Name
JERRY
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BLACK DIAMOND
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I ordered Go Rhino Dominator Extreme DSS SideSteps - 73" needed bc I have a bad leg. I will be selling my rock rails

mbagne

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mach-E GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
yeah, I'm getting the BL and prefer the look of the rails too. however, this is going to be a family car and a step of some sort is far more practical for us. I like the look of the the stock running boards, but i want to put on mud flaps to protect the sides and they don't work with the stock boards. No clue how the mud flaps not working with the stock rock rails or running boards got by the engineers and everybody else.
Be patient . . . it looks like there will soon be a few aftermarket suppliers with flaps that have installation solutions around the OE boards.

RyanP

Badlands
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda CX-9
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Be patient . . . it looks like there will soon be a few aftermarket suppliers with flaps that have installation solutions around the OE boards.
That’s encouraging, thanks. Any ETA? I’m hoping to have my bronco in January. 🤞

Sponsored
OP
OP
sotto1979

sotto1979

Outer Banks
First Name
Stanley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I’m interested in buying your running boards, but you aren’t particularly close. Shipping might kill it. I’d still be interested to know what they’d be all in shipped to Vegas though.
Your right probably way to much shipping

mbagne

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mach-E GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands