First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lexus RX350L, Chevrolet Silverado, Lincoln MKC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Glad I signed up for text alerts! Snapped up a set of 5 and lug nuts during the Black Friday early sale. Thanks RTR! This is the first big sale I’ve been waiting for

OP
OP
RTR Vehicles

RTR Vehicles

Raptor
Lux Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
RTR
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.rtrvehicles.com
Vehicle(s)
Bronco RTR
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Glad I signed up for text alerts! Snapped up a set of 5 and lug nuts during the Black Friday early sale. Thanks RTR! This is the first big sale I’ve been waiting for
Thanks for your support!

mocktheworld

Big Bend
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 1990 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
sorry if this is a dumb question but the +30 offset will bring the wheel outward in the wheel well? is that correct? if that's the case, how big of a difference is it from a stock big bend wheel?

Rick Astley

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
sorry if this is a dumb question but the +30 offset will bring the wheel outward in the wheel well? is that correct? if that's the case, how big of a difference is it from a stock big bend wheel?
Use a wheel calculator which shows dimensions so you can understand what is going on with different wheels/tires.

https://www.willtheyfit.com/ is a fabulous resource, and a great way to answer your questions immediately.

Sponsored

mocktheworld

Big Bend
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 1990 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Use a wheel calculator which shows dimensions so you can understand what is going on with different wheels/tires.

https://www.willtheyfit.com/ is a fabulous resource, and a great way to answer your questions immediately.
Great! Thank you for sharing this. Makes it a lot easier to understand the changes

SROC3

Big Bend
First Name
Pat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco 2022
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I just ordered a set :) Woo hoo Black Friday/Cyber Monday discount COMBO baby!!! :)

Question - I do have 1.5 inch spacers on my SAS and ordered the recommended -0 offset for the SAS-Equipped Broncos. Should I REMOVE my spacers? Is the offset exactly like stock SAS wheels? (or close) Any pics from the front and a side angle would be nice so we can see the "Poke-ness" of them :)

Rick Astley

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I just ordered a set :) Woo hoo Black Friday/Cyber Monday discount COMBO baby!!! :)

Question - I do have 1.5 inch spacers on my SAS and ordered the recommended -0 offset for the SAS-Equipped Broncos. Should I REMOVE my spacers? Is the offset exactly like stock SAS wheels? (or close) Any pics from the front and a side angle would be nice so we can see the "Poke-ness" of them :)

Link to educate yourself on the potential change in size/fitment was included in the post directly above yours.... simply modify the offset for your spacers and.... BAM! Science.

SROC3

Big Bend
First Name
Pat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco 2022
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Ahhh i didn't see that link. Thanks :) RTR actually sent me pictures of exactly what they looked like. Note as well that in my post - I never mentioned the word "fit". I know they will fit, but was more concerned about the actual protrusion out side the fender wells. The above link does show that and its a very cool calculator btw! He did send me these pics from their shop Bronco :) Looks like I'll have to remove my spacers......

image-d65729f3-ee61-4d84-8411-f588fa326c1d.png

image-edcb8b74-fc2a-4a88-a97b-7396432aa0b7.png

Sponsored

F OR D

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BD Green Machine
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Yeah I have the green one pictured above. +3/4" poke, perfect poke and not any dirtier than stock.

kojack19

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

RTR wheel weights? Believe the 17s are in the 22-25lb range but would love confirmation if anyone knows. Thnx.

OP
OP
RTR Vehicles

RTR Vehicles

Raptor
Lux Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
RTR
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.rtrvehicles.com
Vehicle(s)
Bronco RTR
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
RTR wheel weights? Believe the 17s are in the 22-25lb range but would love confirmation if anyone knows. Thnx.

RTR EVO 6 Wheel Weights:
17x9: 22.05 lbs per wheel
18x9: 23.81 lbs per wheel
20x9: 28 lbs per wheel

Little Foot

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

RTR EVO 6 Wheel Weights:
17x9: 22.05 lbs per wheel
18x9: 23.81 lbs per wheel
20x9: 28 lbs per wheel
By any chance could you also give the weights of the RTR Tech 6 wheels? Both wheels are awesome. I’d like to run the lighter weight of the two.