Sponsored

Saw a Black QX80 Infiniti today and then it turned Blue.

The Driving Viking

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sasquatch 2022 Willys Xtreme Recon
Your Bronco Model
Base
So today I saw a QX80 Infinitey SUV that I swore was Black. As it was driving by the sunlight hit it just right and it turned Blue.

I have a feeling this is exactly what Antimatter Blue is going to look like in person. I think its an awesome color but I don't know how I feel about going that dark on the Bronco. Its probably what im going with though. What say you?

Screenshot_20200829-163416_Samsung Internet.jpg
Sponsored

NPBronco91

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Ford Bronco - Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Not sure if any of you have seen this but I enjoyed watching Jay Leno’s restoration project for this Bronco. I’m thinking this is what Anitmatter Blue will be like. I thought it was black at first prior to him mentioning it was a Ford blue.

OP
OP
The Driving Viking

The Driving Viking

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Not sure if any of you have seen this but I enjoyed watching Jay Leno’s restoration project for this Bronco. I’m thinking this is what Anitmatter Blue will be like. I thought it was black at first prior to him mentioning it was a Ford blue.

I did see that. I actually posted that awhile ago on the forum. I definitely believe that's Antimatter Blue. FORD just rebuilt that Bronco for Jay.

Mountain Bronco

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Full size GM SUV
Your Bronco Model
Base
I have been paying attention to blue cars/trucks while driving. I also visited a ford dealership and saw antimatter blue on an F150. Personally, for me the blue is too dark. Most of the time it is almost black. I think it hides the lines of the vehicle. I really wanted to like the color.

I am going to go with Iconic Silver. My last two SUV's were black and want a change.

Sponsored

NPBronco91

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Ford Bronco - Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I did see that. I actually posted that awhile ago on the forum. I definitely believe that's Antimatter Blue. FORD just rebuilt that Bronco for Jay.
Most definitely saw it because of you then haha. So, thank you. After seeing this and really thinking it over I’m heavily considering Anitmatter Blue and jumping up to Badlands.

OP
OP
The Driving Viking

The Driving Viking

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
I have been paying attention to blue cars/trucks while driving. I also visited a ford dealership and saw antimatter blue on an F150. Personally, for me the blue is too dark. Most of the time it is almost black. I think it hides the lines of the vehicle. I really wanted to like the color.

I am going to go with Iconic Silver. My last two SUV's were black and want a change.
Antimatter matter blue isn't even out yet. Its a 2021 color. No F 150 has Antimatter at the lots as of now.

Garemlin

Black Diamond
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
---
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I still think light to medium colors look the best on the Bronco. The dark colors just don't do anything for me. I think it makes the Bronco look like any other run of the mill SUV.

OP
OP
The Driving Viking

The Driving Viking

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
I still think light to medium colors look the best on the Bronco. The dark colors just don't do anything for me. I think it makes the Bronco look like any other run of the mill SUV.
I don't know. I think the style of the Bronco especially with the Sasquatch package will keep it from looking like that. When I see dark jeeps lifted I still they look good. Actually I think they look better then the lighter colored ones. I know the Bronco is different but I think the Bronco looks better then a Jeep. So I think it will look good.

Sponsored

Figment

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW M2
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
When you really start looking, you see a lot of “black” cars that are actually ultra deep blue. To me, it mostly looks black so if you like black with a little mystery, go for it.

I’m in the black cars are too hard to keep as clean as I would like camp.

OP
OP
The Driving Viking

The Driving Viking

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
When you really start looking, you see a lot of “black” cars that are actually ultra deep blue. To me, it mostly looks black so if you like black with a little mystery, go for it.

I’m in the black cars are too hard to keep as clean as I would like camp.
I love dark vehicles. My Harley is Black as well. Im a pretty dark and mysterious person myself. Lol. So I think I'll just roll with it.

I also really dig colors that change like that. I feel like they have a soul and they are interesting.

Big Boss

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I've said it a few times I think anti matter blue will be very similar to mazda deep crystal blue mica, almost black in certain light and deep dark metallic blue in the sunlight. AKA amazing

OP
OP
The Driving Viking

The Driving Viking

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
I've said it a few times I think anti matter blue will be very similar to mazda deep crystal blue mica, almost black in certain light and deep dark metallic blue in the sunlight. AKA amazing
I wonder if its all the same paint these companies use and just call it different names? Or there all slightly different?

American Sender

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1969 Bronco and 1968 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So today I saw a QX80 Infinitey SUV that I swore was Black. As it was driving by the sunlight hit it just right and it turned Blue.

I have a feeling this is exactly what Antimatter Blue is going to look like in person. I think its an awesome color but I don't know how I feel about going that dark on the Bronco. Its probably what im going with though. What say you?

Screenshot_20200829-163416_Samsung Internet.jpg
Saw an Alto Blue Fusion today at the Ford dealer. Very dark, even in full sunlight it looked almost black. If it was not for the black car next it I would have thought it was black. I hope antimatter is not like this.
Sponsored