Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia Sportage :(, Mazda CX-9
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’m guessing I’m not going to make it but is there a specific time of day they update the tracker or is it random?
Sponsored

FlyingScot

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wildtrak 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I’m guessing I’m not going to make it but is there a specific time of day they update the tracker or is it random?
Just from observing previous threads it randomly progresses throughout the day. Get that F5 button ready.

utah.bronco.badlands

Badlands
First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Focus ST
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Lately they have done it in batches about every hour starting about 9am central on the hour, until maybe 3-4pm. Anecdotal evidence based on my research via reading too many forum posts.

SpringBreak98

Black Diamond
First Name
Cade
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
That email is on a completely separate messaging list and schedule from the order scheduling emails. I'm not sure at this point if other people making comments about it are saying it as a joke or not, but it's definitely unrelated to a build date email (for better or for worse).
It's just a running gag.

Just a coincidence that they send the emails out on Thursdays and then we don't get scheduled so, that's the joke...

FlyingScot

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wildtrak 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Me: Bronco scheduling day tomorrow babe
Girlfriend: Getting excited to not get picked?

good luck y’all and purchase your whiskey preferably tonight
Man all I got was an eye roll from the wife

Sponsored

RedDawg

Big Bend
First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chrysler
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Welp, today is officially day 500 for me. Expectations are low (A Halfling with a 2.7 and a hitch)
And I’m out of beer……..🥲

pfd799

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia Sportage :(, Mazda CX-9
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just from observing previous threads it randomly progresses throughout the day. Get that F5 button ready.
Lately they have done it in batches about every hour starting about 9am central on the hour, until maybe 3-4pm. Anecdotal evidence based on my research via reading too many forum posts.
Thanks guys, I only recently started checking these threads out and learned Thursdays are the day, part of me wishes I didn’t know 😂😂

quico_c

Badlands
First Name
Quico
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This week, i'm already expecting to not get scheduled so my day won't be ruined. Who knows the exact amount of time I've been waiting. 500+ days.

I'll be refreshing the back door link all day anyway though.

FlyingScot

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wildtrak 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Thanks guys, I only recently started checking these threads out and learned Thursdays are the day, part of me wishes I didn’t know 😂😂
Ignorance is bliss, my Thursdays were way more productive before I learned about this and the 'backdoor' order link

Sponsored

WyoBronc

Wildtrak
First Name
Kerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger, 2021 Bronco BB, 2006 Saturn Vue
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
That email is on a completely separate messaging list and schedule from the order scheduling emails. I'm not sure at this point if other people making comments about it are saying it as a joke or not, but it's definitely unrelated to a build date email (for better or for worse).
Not true. They are absolutely related and if you get an information/non-scheduling email from Ford on a Thursday you 100% will not be getting scheduled. This has been a fact driven scientifically proven theory…….not a conspiracy. It’s Ford’s version of a participation trophy. So, all of you that received the kiss of death Off Roadeo email from Ford might as well shut ‘er down til next week.

Go Devils

Outer Banks
First Name
Reed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Not true. They are absolutely related and if you get an information/non-scheduling email from Ford on a Thursday you 100% will not be getting scheduled. This has been a fact driven scientifically proven theory…….not a conspiracy. It’s Ford’s version of a participation trophy. So, all of you that received the kiss of death Off Roadeo email from Ford might as well shut ‘er down til next week.
Fyi, I already have a build on a 4-door and waiting for the 2-door to come through. They were done using separate Ford accounts and emails go to different email addresses. I received the dreaded "off-roadeo" email at both accounts this morning. Not sure if that means anything, but it sure gives me hope that everyone got that off-roadeo email today, regardless of their build status. I will be refreshing all day in hopes of seeing this change to "In Production."

Ford Bronco [SCHEDULING NOW 12/16] ⏱ 2022 Bronco Scheduling Next Week (12/13) For Build Weeks 2/14 and 2/21 1639668679846

hollyw00d

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Awfully quite for the day before "let down" day? Is everyone cowed to the point of not caring anymore?
It’a kind of like waiting for Santa on Christmas Eve except Santa is your mom’s deadbeat boyfriend who is staying late at the bar and forgot to buy you presents. You have this glimmer of hope, but in the back of your mind you know the reality that awaits you.

BadMansquatch

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Nobody has seen a production date of 2/14 or 2/21 on the backend today? This time last week people were starting to see the 1/31 and 2/7 dates.

utah.bronco.badlands

Badlands
First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Focus ST
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It’a kind of like waiting for Santa on Christmas Eve except Santa is your mom’s deadbeat boyfriend who is staying late at the bar and forgot to buy you presents. You have this glimmer of hope, but in the back of your mind you know the reality that awaits you.
It's too early in the morning to surface these kinds of memories
Sponsored