Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Although I mentioned the "scheduling" above, I seem to have an issue setting up a schedule on mine for some reason.

I tried to set one up for 7 pm until 6 am, everyday, but when I click "save" it pops up at the top an alert saying it couldn't connect to FordPass. I've tired today, last week, etc. still nothing. I'm not losing sleep over it... but would be nice to know what I might be doing wrong. I'm pretty tech savvy!

Anyone else run into this?
Sponsored

Julz670

Black Diamond
First Name
Julian
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Previously: '83 and '95 Bronco XLTs. RIP.
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

It's a bit annoying if you have it activated, without a schedule - Any door opening it sets it off. It would be nice if it knew you had a key or phone/app on you so it didn't notify. You need to setup a "schedule" if you only want it to alert you at certain times, such as night/early morning.
I already have a schedule set up for 10pm to 6am everyday. It still notifies me every time i open a door no matter what time it is. Maybe i'll try uninstalling the app and reinstall

zombie

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands (7spd) 2022 Mustang GT PP
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I went out to double check, I don't even have a "safety and security" option under vehicle in Sync, so I will definitively say not all Broncos have this feature.

BlazinGTO

Badlands
First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 GTO M6 2004 Escape
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I went out to double check, I don't even have a "safety and security" option under vehicle in Sync, so I will definitively say not all Broncos have this feature.
It's only in the FordPass app I believe, not in the bronco. That's where I found it at least.

Also you must have recieved the Ford Power-Up 1.9.0 update. Previous version, that does not have SercuriAlert, was 1.7.1

I recieved the 1.9.0 update Dec 16, but it's still rolling out to some people.

Ford Bronco Securialert Screenshot_20220108-085923_FordPass

Last edited:

Sponsored

zombie

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It's only in the FordPass app I believe, not in the bronco. That's where I found it at least.
Ah, thanks for that... I still don't have that on my vehicle page in FordPass, but at least I'm looking in the right place now, lol

FWIW, I'm running 1.9.0

zombie

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

does it require smart-phone to use ?

I only have $30 flip-phone and I refuse to own a smart-phone

how many things on Bronco require smart-phone ?
Nothing on the Bronco *requires* a smart-phone (AFAIK), but there are some added features (remote unlock, etc) you won't have access to.

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

OP
OP
604Bronco

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Good post, thank you. Is there any setting to allow you to use the function as an alarm, to automaticly sound the horn and lights, when your away and it is a true break-in?
The Securialert is pretty basic; you can't really customize it at all, other than setting a schedule. It would be nice if you could set it to sound the horn/alarm if a door was opened in that scheduled time frame. I guess it would set it off, depending on the situation (i.e. - I'm guessing a glass break would?)

Razorbak86

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, BMW R1150 GS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Good post, thank you. Is there any setting to allow you to use the function as an alarm, to automaticly sound the horn and lights, when your away and it is a true break-in?
The Securialert is pretty basic; you can't really customize it at all, other than setting a schedule. It would be nice if you could set it to sound the horn/alarm if a door was opened in that scheduled time frame. I guess it would set it off, depending on the situation (i.e. - I'm guessing a glass break would?)
I think you would need this accessory to get the features you want…

Ford Perimeter Plus Vehicle Security System

https://accessories.ford.com/products/ford-perimeter-plus-vehicle-security-system-21

Note: There is a guy on YouTube that swears the functionality is already included in all of Ford’s new models, and it can simply be activated via FORScan, but I cannot confirm that is true, because I haven’t tried it.

Sponsored

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Roll Sound

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wildtrack 2DR MIC OW, 2014 KTM RC8R
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I can't get it to stop notifying me when I open a door. I want it to only notify my when it opens overnight or when I turn it on as needed like if I'm leaving the vehicle somewhere unattended for a long period of time.

Also, on one of the super cold days last weekend, i kept getting alerts in the middle of the night that my tailgate opened, which wasn't true. But I ran out of my hotel in my PJs looking for a fight only to find nobody around and my Bronco still completely secure. Idk if it was related to the extreme cold and a sensor freezing or if it was just the app glitching out.
Set a schedule.

Roll Sound

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wildtrack 2DR MIC OW, 2014 KTM RC8R
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Try deleting Ford Pass app and reinstalling on phone. That worked for another user on here. It's in the app, not the truck.

zombie

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Try deleting Ford Pass app and reinstalling on phone. That worked for another user on here. It's in the app, not the truck.
No change. Not a big deal, I don't even lock my doors, lol