Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Unfortunately, there’s been a few break-in posts on this forum lately. And I learned something new today (thanks @amccue90!) about Ford Pass Securialert.

For those who don’t know, like me:

After a recent Ford Pass update, now when you go into it under Vehicle>Safety & Security>Securialert there are now options to be notified via the app that the hood, doors, or tailgate was opened.

Anyone have any experience with this? Find it helpful? I just activated it myself so I’m curious any feedback - also wanted to ensure others were aware of this feature too.
Sponsored

Last edited:

StrictlyBroncos

Badlands
First Name
Reece
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco (Badlands)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

One of my kids didn't close a passenger door completely and I received an alert that a door was open. Seems to work good so far.

zombie

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands (7spd) 2022 Mustang GT PP
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I doubt my low trim has any of that, so no idea.

Sponsored

Razorbak86

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, BMW R1150 GS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Unfortunately, there’s been a few break-in posts on this forum lately. And I learned something new today (thanks @amccue90!) about Ford Pass Securialert.

For those who don’t know, like me:

After a recent Ford Pass update, now when you go into it under Vehicle>Safety & Security>Securalert there are now options to be notified via the app that the hood, doors, or tailgate was opened.

Anyone have any experience with this? Find it helpful? I just activated it myself so I’m curious any feedback - also wanted to ensure others were aware of this feature too.
I posted about it in another thread the other day…

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...rab-closed-due-to-politics.31588/post-1063742

OP
OP
604Bronco

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Great write up! Thanks.

I was thinking of setting up a schedule for it, as I can imagine this will become “white noise” and I’ll start ignoring it if it goes off every time I open a door. I also (usually) park in a garage, but setting it up to activate any day after XX pm might not be a bad idea. Maybe change this when the weather improves and I could have the top down in public.

Michael Grasso

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

1.9.0 says it’s there. I have the latest app 3.35, but it’s no where to be found….

Reactions: Cat

Sponsored

Skip

Big Bend
First Name
Skip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ram 3500
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Big Bend and have it activated. had the schedule set for after 7pm and get a notice if i leave the door open. Works great so far.

Julz670

Black Diamond
First Name
Julian
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Previously: '83 and '95 Bronco XLTs. RIP.
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I can't get it to stop notifying me when I open a door. I want it to only notify my when it opens overnight or when I turn it on as needed like if I'm leaving the vehicle somewhere unattended for a long period of time.

Also, on one of the super cold days last weekend, i kept getting alerts in the middle of the night that my tailgate opened, which wasn't true. But I ran out of my hotel in my PJs looking for a fight only to find nobody around and my Bronco still completely secure. Idk if it was related to the extreme cold and a sensor freezing or if it was just the app glitching out.

OP
OP
604Bronco

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I can't get it to stop notifying me when I open a door. I want it to only notify my when it opens overnight or when I turn it on as needed like if I'm leaving the vehicle somewhere unattended for a long period of time.

Also, on one of the super cold days last weekend, i kept getting alerts in the middle of the night that my tailgate opened, which wasn't true. But I ran out of my hotel in my PJs looking for a fight only to find nobody around and my Bronco still completely secure. Idk if it was related to the extreme cold and a sensor freezing or if it was just the app glitching out.
It's a bit annoying if you have it activated, without a schedule - Any door opening it sets it off. It would be nice if it knew you had a key or phone/app on you so it didn't notify. You need to setup a "schedule" if you only want it to alert you at certain times, such as night/early morning.