chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

so let me understand this, if we place our order right when we are able to we won't have all the accessories to pick from? Looks like the aftermarket will get my money. I don't get why it's so hard for them to put up the damn accessories and update b&p before ordering. It's like they are actually going out of their way to piss their customers off. Oh, and stop showing all the shit we can't get. They show all the cool stuff on the sema build and then say none of it is available.
Sponsored

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
so let me understand this, if we place our order right when we are able to we won't have all the accessories to pick from? Looks like the aftermarket will get my money. I don't get why it's so hard for them to put up the damn accessories and update b&p before ordering. It's like they are actually going out of their way to piss their customers off. Oh, and stop showing all the shit we can't get. They show all the cool stuff on the sema build and then say none of it is available.
They did say the sound bar, fender toppers and grab handles would be on the list.

WatchYourSix

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Explorer ST, 2021 Bronco, 2022 Maverick
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
So do people think that means one could go non-squatch Badlands and add 34 tires without rub?
I'm no expert but I think so. That's what I plan to do if the 33s look too small on a 4 door. If true 35s fit on the overland concept (even though it looked stuffed) I bet 34s will be perfect. My real question now is should I stick with the 4.46 gearing or get the "free upgrade" to 4.7 - Still haven't decided on that yet. I do plan on towing a bit in the future, I'm not worried about resale and I don't plan on putting tires larger than 34/35 on it. Not really concerned with higher RPMs or mileage as I don't think it will be that noticeable. Still hoping for a more definitive answer from some of the more knowledgeable.

Sponsored

DUSTYcazOREGON

Black Diamond
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor/2022 Bronco/2006 Dodge Charger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Build and Price not updated until January? Accessory list not updated? I guess it will do NO good to order in December at all then?

DUSTYcazOREGON

Black Diamond
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor/2022 Bronco/2006 Dodge Charger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Where do we find this accessory CATALOG LIST? I scanned the QR Code and it does not take you to an accessory list. Thanks gang!

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Build and Price not updated until January? Accessory list not updated? I guess it will do NO good to order in December at all then?
I'm wondering if he misunderstood the question in that video? You can just imagine how much extra work this will be for dealers every time something changes and the customer wants to update their order.

Sponsored

Charky

Wildtrak
First Name
Duane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A7
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

The more I have heard
Glad to have a twenty two
Wait for the white top

Khayze427

Badlands
First Name
Hayes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JKU
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This was the real low point of the Q&A. They basically said, “we whiffed on this, and we have no plans to fix it”

End results is they just lost my $2500 accessory add. It’s too bad too cuz I was one of those people who probably don’t need a winch but have always wanted one and was planning to “splurge” cuz Ford made it so seemingly easy.
Bet it won’t be long before aftermarket Camera Relocation Kits are available.

TurkeyRun

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, '02 F-350, 21 Expy, 4 Harleys and a BMW GS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Raskew

Badlands
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1970 Bronco, 2018 Stinger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

They said that would be in the accessories catalog. That's going on my build list.
Why would they offer that? Does that mean the speakers come off with the doors?
Sponsored