Threads
Reaction score
Website
grangerfordextendedwarranty.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
We recently received communication for our Bronco allocation for the month of September. This could be helpful for you regardless of where you purchased your Bronco to get an idea on production flow.

To Recap

26 - Initial Allocation (+2 Mannequin Units)
43 - Second Allocation
5 - August production of First Editions (scheduled this week)
30 - September production (+1 mannequin unit)
107 Production commitment in total.

So we've received 104 of our 203 total retail orders allocated to us +3 stock/mannequin units.

That leaves 99 units of production left for the month of October and November in 2021. This makes sense with the increasing production rate of the plant and I've been reassured that we will get our entire 2021 allocation estimate production in 2021.

The final 3 months of production are going to be very FE heavy. We have 42 First Editions and have 9 total produced up until this point. So if you have sasquatch/lux package and not first edition, my uneducated guess is that the chances of your vehicle being produced is slim as a 2021 compared to another lower trim without those options. They are going to need to allocate a lot of those commodities to the FEs that need to be built. I've also been told if you are FE no need to worry about yours being produced in 2021, it will get built.
Sponsored

Ourbroncolife

Outer Banks
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

We recently received communication for our Bronco allocation for the month of September. This could be helpful for you regardless of where you purchased your Bronco to get an idea on production flow.

To Recap

26 - Initial Allocation (+2 Mannequin Units)
43 - Second Allocation
5 - August production of First Editions (scheduled this week)
30 - September production (+1 mannequin unit)
107 Production commitment in total.

So we've received 104 of our 203 total retail orders allocated to us +3 stock/mannequin units.

That leaves 99 units of production left for the month of October and November in 2021. This makes sense with the increasing production rate of the plant and I've been reassured that we will get our entire 2021 allocation estimate production in 2021.

The final 3 months of production are going to be very FE heavy. We have 42 First Editions and have 9 total produced up until this point. So if you have sasquatch/lux package and not first edition, my uneducated guess is that the chances of your vehicle being produced is slim as a 2021 compared to another lower trim without those options. They are going to need to allocate a lot of those commodities to the FEs that need to be built. I've also been told if you are FE no need to worry about yours being produced in 2021, it will get built.
Great info thanks for sharing!

OP
OP
Zach@Granger

Zach@Granger

Wildtrak
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Also no need to wait to switch to a soft top. Any new vehicles scheduled with soft top will be September production and include the hard top prep kit.

dingle87

Black Diamond
First Name
Reese
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Explorer XLT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Makes me wonder if I wanted a 21MY with my October Granger res, I’d skip BaseSas, order BD/mid/soft top and have a shot at seeing it. Interesting.

Sponsored

Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thank goodness... I’ve been afraid the world was gonna meltdown from all of the FE folks hysteria.
Oh they're still melting down...they were under the delusion they would all be driving their Broncos months before anybody else.

Lilj4425

Badlands
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Oh they're still melting down...they were under the delusion they would all be driving their Broncos months before anybody else.
I still don’t understand the point of the FE but what do I know. Seems like a pointless trim.

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
@Zach@Granger

Is allocation just a 2021 thing? Or are we going to do the same stupid crap for 2022?

Erock

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150 Alpine edition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I still don’t understand the point of the FE but what do I know. Seems like a pointless trim.
I’m sure they would have liked for things to have gone the way you’d expect... but we all know how commodities have gotten screwed up. Just hang in there.

DJTripper

Wildtrak
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 F-150 FX4, 2015 Mustang EcoBoost
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I'm quite disappointed with the entire process. Having a reservation date of July 14 and an order date in early March, I was certain I'd get a '21 model year but from the sound of everything I bet mine will be a '22 now. I sure hope the roll out of the F-150 Lightning will be managed better.

Sponsored

Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
How else folks gonna get that sexy navy pier interior? lol. I actually think it doesn't look bad in person but I know it's pretty widely hated here.

Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm quite disappointed with the entire process. Having a reservation date of July 14 and an order date in early March, I was certain I'd get a '21 model year but from the sound of everything I bet mine will be a '22 now. I sure hope the roll out of the F-150 Lightning will be managed better.
I go from optimistic to pessimistic almost daily. I'm a very early 7/14 reservation and about #65/108 in dealers allocation with 50 having been queued up for production so far. Even though I have Sasquatch and MIC in my build I really feel good about getting an email from Ford next week for August build date. Hold on to hope man, we got plenty of year left and production is about to hit full swing.

OP
OP
Zach@Granger

Zach@Granger

Wildtrak
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
@Zach@Granger

Is allocation just a 2021 thing? Or are we going to do the same stupid crap for 2022?

Allocation will always be a thing for dealers, especially on high demand items.

They haven't given us an exact allocation formula for 2022 Broncos, but you can bet it will have something to do with 2021 Bronco sales, market area, share of nation sales, and bronco orders/reservations that the dealership holds.

I'm not sure what the current reservation count is, but I'd imagine that all reservations that choose not to hold off for the 2023 painted tops will be filled and towards the end of 2022 it will be dealership stock that will begin to be built.