First Name
Brock
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
My wife was cruising down the highway today and hit a bump in the road causing the sytem to light up like a chirstmas tree "Service AdvanceTrac/Pre-Collision Assist Fault/Parking Assist Unavailable. When she got home I turned the vehicle off/on and the codes were cleared. Has anyone had this issue or have any insight on what it might be? I talked to my dealer and they said being codes had cleared they had no way of checking the system...... The Bronco was serviced a few days ago at the dealer as well.
Sponsored

OP
OP
RaceRedOBX

RaceRedOBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Brock
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

Ford Motor Company

First Edition
Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Hey, Brock! I can take a closer look into your service error warning concerns if you'd like. Can you send us a direct message with your VIN and the dealership name/location? To send a DM, just click on our username and select "Start Conversation".

jzweedyk

Badlands
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have it too, also service Sta bar, but they clear. Stab disconnect is now not working, again.

OP
OP
RaceRedOBX

RaceRedOBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Brock
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I have it too, also service Sta bar, but they clear. Stab disconnect is now not working, again.
I drove it again this morning and every bump in the road the codes would pop up and then go away. Its seems like a wire/harness grounding out or something along those lines.

Sponsored
OP
OP
RaceRedOBX

RaceRedOBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Brock
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Dealer found an ABS sensor that was "Not fully plugged in". They Cleaned it and plugged it back in. The Messages cleared.

jzweedyk

Badlands
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
When I get back I will get an appointment and will tell the dealer what yours found.

I found that when I got the error and then cleared it, the disconnect would not work. But the next day it did. So when I got the error again, I cleared it, shut off the vehicle and opened a door, closed the door, restarted it and the disconnect then worked. A hack while I am in Colorado until I get home.

BobRandall

Badlands
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Was there ever a resolution to these errors? I just got the Christmas tree of errors myself this morning. ABS, Service AdvanceTrac, collision assist, etc ...

OP
OP
RaceRedOBX

RaceRedOBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Brock
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Was there ever a resolution to these errors? I just got the Christmas tree of errors myself this morning. ABS, Service AdvanceTrac, collision assist, etc ...
Mine was a loose ABS sensor. No problems since it was cleaned and re-installed.

BobRandall

Badlands
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Did you get all of the errors too? It would be weird that just the ABS sensor would cause all of the other errors to pop.

Sponsored
OP
OP
RaceRedOBX

RaceRedOBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Brock
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Did you get all of the errors too? It would be weird that just the ABS sensor would cause all of the other errors to pop.
Yes, abs, pre collision assist, cross traffic monitoring, no goat modes, service advance trac, etc.

pillar406

Outer Banks
First Name
Javier
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.keeseemotorcompany.com
Vehicle(s)
2024 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Its not that weird, as the ABS system is pretty much integrated into all those systems. They all use the information coming from the brake system to make determinations and calculations.

JohnnyX

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have same issue. Posted it here:

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/pre-collision-assist-not-available-bcm-connector-3.90697/

Curious if problem was fully resolved. When issue happens, my brake lights stay on... even with ignition off. Removing and reinstalling connector 3 on BCM seems to either remove or reset the fault. Very nasty failure mode... brake light stays on when driving; battery drains with ignition off.

Seems to be triggered with bumps and sometimes when I slam the tailgate hard.
Sponsored