Escape Hatch

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mk7 GTI, 19 Atlas SE w/ tech R Line V6 4 motion
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Ford if your listening....we now want the MIC top to be constructed out of the heavier material of the modular top and make the MIC top modular as well. That is all....
This!
Sponsored

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

SupremoSombrero

Big Bend
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Mustang Shelby GT500
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Comeon people! This is perfect for the OBX and Wildtrak that have the shiny black grille (and side mirrors on WTX).

It looks sexy, not tough. That’s fine for the mating models. Like we’ve been told from the beginning, there is something for everyone.

Sponsored
First Name
Garrett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Tacoma, 21 Mercedes, 2023 Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I originally ordered the Shadow Black top. I decided today to change my order to the Molded in Color (MIC) instead. Did this for two reason, 1st because it says it's delayed and 2nd because I think the (MIC) is going to match the fenders and the other trim pieces better. The Shadow Black top would definitely be a must if I went for the Shadow Black exterior though!

Vigor

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Comeon people! This is perfect for the OBX and Wildtrak that have the shiny black grille (and side mirrors on WTX).

It looks sexy, not tough. That’s fine for the mating models. Like we’ve been told from the beginning, there is something for everyone.
This guy gets it

Sponsored

JHawk

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ask and you should receive.
Ford Bronco Shadow Black Top on completed 2021 Bronco at MAP Factory -bronco-badlands-at-bronco-west-celebration-32-
Thanks
I think that would look good on a BL, not a fan of the paint to match fender flares
The mic top is not horrible but I am not buying that it is 3 shades darker now.
A darker, heavier duty mic top with removable windows may be doable but I doubt we will get one.

WyoBronc

Wildtrak
First Name
Kerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger, 2021 Bronco BB, 2006 Saturn Vue
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Appears to be a new/different hodge podge of blacks and grays mismatched with the painted modular top. The black doesn’t compliment the fender flares, bumper, or step tubes. It would compliment the shiny black mirror caps and grill on the WT and FE, however at the angle you see those parts (grill, mirror caps) you won’t really see the shiny black top. Not the case with the rear bumper, fender flares and step tubes. Plus, that is definitely not worth waiting extra months for. My impatience at not wanting to wait for the black top might have been rewarded.
Sponsored