First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 4 door Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
So, got an email from my dealer today that their Loaner Bronco was delivered today. I told her I wanted to see it and would be over asap. I met my husband at the dealership, found my salesperson. We chatted for a moment and then she walked away and came back with the key fob which she handed to me and said take her out for a spin! My husband and I got into the 2 door, blue Badlands, 2.7, SAS, MIC top and kicked it on the local streets. I didn't take any pictures but it looked really nice and felt solid. I think the road noise was a bit higher than my edge but not obnoxiously so. The acceleration was nice and smooth but I didn't get above 50 MPH as it was rush hour traffic. Being 6'2" tall and solid build myself I was very comfortable in the driver's seat. Visibility was great and I think it sat up about as high as an F150 4X4.

For those in the Southwest suburbs of the Chicago area, Rizza Ford has one and they are not getting any more for demo/tet drives. I think it will be available for anyone to check out next week or maybe even this weekend.

Maybe others can post their test drive stories here.
Sponsored

Skeletor

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
My Whip
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
How did it handle compared to your Edge? Did it generally stay in it's lane or did it need constant input?

Was the steering tight or kind of like steering a boat?

OP
OP
Skeech

Skeech

Wildtrak
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 4 door Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
How did it handle compared to your Edge? Did it generally stay in it's lane or did it need constant input?

Was the steering tight or kind of like steering a boat?
It was easy to me. It did not feel like steering a boat which I have done before. It stayed in it's lane very easily. I didn't even adjust the GOAT mode so I have no idea which mode I was in during my drive. I will get another chance to drive it soon. I'll take better notes.

indio22

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'72 Rover, '85 CJ7, '98 TJ, '14 BRZ, '23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Thanks for the post! I'm in the Chicago area and have yet to see a 2-door in person. Will have to check that out.

Skeletor

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
My Whip
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
It was easy to me. It did not feel like steering a boat which I have done before. It stayed in it's lane very easily. I didn't even adjust the GOAT mode so I have no idea which mode I was in during my drive. I will get another chance to drive it soon. I'll take better notes.
Nice! It's probably going to be a while before I get to drive one, so I appreciate your thoughts. Thank you!
Sponsored