First Name
Chase
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco, 2018 Subaru Crosstrek
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
So we all are just going to gloss over the fact that there is a Demon sitting on top?
1710927267914-u6.png
I was starting to think we aren't allowed to say the word "Dodge" on here or something.
Sponsored

broncobase1

Base
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco Base
Your Bronco Model
Base
Beautiful Bronco, love that color! My speical order went smoothly, straight MSRP and the dealer didn't try to pull anything. I placed my order in Dec 21 and took delivery in March 22, when they were still commanding big ADM.

Porque No

Raptor
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Hummer, 2001 Viper, 2011 CTS-V, 2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I’m waiting to see that color in person. I have a 2022 Braptor in the Cyber Orange but that green really caught my eye. Congrats

tourproto

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 BMW e46
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I need to see a shelter green next to my eruption green. They don't look that different to me...

Sponsored

Jdyount

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

BRaptor threads always have a way to make me feel like I'm a broke ass peasant...

OP
OP
Kinetic

Kinetic

Raptor
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I need to see a shelter green next to my eruption green. They don't look that different to me...
My take after seeing both, not side by side though, is that the colors are very different.
Shelter has a gold undertone that really pops in the sun giving it a warm almost earthy green appearance.

SilverTaps86

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Outer Banks Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Beautiful color...congrats! Am jealous...

nolimits

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Explorer ST | 23 Challenger SP 1320
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

"To be removed by dealer" huh, weird, the dealer forget to take those little cheap pieces of plastic off your car. :unsure:

1710946542466-l6.png
Lots of dealers don’t remove them. Oddly enough, there are people that want these banana covers. Look on eBay and you will see aftermarket ones in different colors, lol.

I wasn’t lucky enough to get a Demon, let alone a Demon 170 but my lowly 1320 came with them too. However, I bought out of state and had shipped in and believe they left on for protection during transport.

By the way @Kinetic, nice collection!

Ford Bronco Shelter Green 2024 Bronco Raptor in garage. IMG_0520

WillinMA

Wildtrak
First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wildtrak, 2020 G Wagon, 2018 Audi R8 Spyder
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
@Kinetic
I am currently having plans drawn up for a 3 bay garage that we are going to build and I am installing a lift in at least 1 bay if not 2 so I can fit a minimum of 4 cars possibly 5.
Do you like that particular lift? If so why? If not why? Any other brands you would get?
What is the ceiling height in your garage or what height do you think is needed?

great color on the Bronco!
Here's another option on lifts where a SaS Bronco fits underneath (about 6 inches of clearance) - this is a Forward Lift EPF9 https://www.forwardlift.com/product/efp9/ Gives you 7ft underneath the car and I have 16ft ceilings which is way more than you need depending on what you have on top! Like all these 4 post lifts, you can get a rolling jack underneath and lighter raceramps to make it easier to roll the car up and down off the lift!!

Ford Bronco Shelter Green 2024 Bronco Raptor in garage. lift1

Ford Bronco Shelter Green 2024 Bronco Raptor in garage. lift2

Sponsored

DemonGT

Heritage
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Now you need a GT500.

Warpookie

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badland Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I've had a long road to obtaining a Braptor.

Started over 2 years ago when I placed a build order with a local dealer. Took another 12 months to get the email from Ford that my order is in build status.

Then nothing...no follow up from Ford, no follow up from dealer. Reached out many times to Dealer to be told nothing they could do, all the while they were receiving un-allocated units that they marked up $30k.

So, gave up on the build and basically waited for the ridiculous markups to end.

That finally happened and I picked this one up for sticker from Kings Colonial Ford in Brunswick GA. Great dealer BTW!

Won't ever buy another Ford from the Savannah dealer I had originally placed the order with.

Anyways, here are some pics. Thought it would be worth posting since this is a new color.

Really like Shelter Green, has a gold fleck in the paint and looks amazing in the sun.

Tucked in my garage after a wash today. Fits under the lift by 3".

Very nice congrats!!!!!

nolimits

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Explorer ST | 23 Challenger SP 1320
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Here's another option on lifts where a SaS Bronco fits underneath (about 6 inches of clearance) - this is a Forward Lift EPF9 https://www.forwardlift.com/product/efp9/ Gives you 7ft underneath the car and I have 16ft ceilings which is way more than you need depending on what you have on top! Like all these 4 post lifts, you can get a rolling jack underneath and lighter raceramps to make it easier to roll the car up and down off the lift!!

lift1.jpeg

lift2.jpeg
Nice setup. What wheels are you running on your Bronco?

Spyder625

Raptor
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Caddy V
Your Bronco Model
Raptor

great looking garage, hows the R8?
Sponsored