First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
All the vehicles
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
The black textured fender/ qrt flares looked better IMO. Also I'd loose the graphics as I am not a fan either 🤷‍♂️
Sponsored

GRENDIZER

Wildtrak
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
No longer Walking 🚶‍♂️. ‘23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

This is not a pretty color.

Jollyorangegiant

Wildtrak
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I could maybe come around to the poop green color, but the combo with the code orange makes my eyes bleed. Love the code orange, but, for the love of what’s left of humanity, NOT WITH THAT (poopy) GREEN.
The graphics only take that further. Offensively bad.

Just looked again - threw up in my mouth a bit.

l88m22vette

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Please sir may I have locking diffs?
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I wish Ford would've gone with Warthog, not only would it have been different, it would have let them run with a theme instead of towing the company synergy line. I really like the color, though I'd prefer to see it on a normal Bronco, but the color combo is almost European in its brashness. I don't like it, and wish the orange stuff was a package like Porsche does.

Its moot at this point, the UAW shut down production again.

Sponsored

Tacoman

Raptor
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Code Orange Braptor, 2022 Black Braptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Love the color, as my other ride is a Sarge Green 2020 Rubicon Recon! No interest in the graphics OR the painted flares.....love me some Black Raptor flares! Oh yeah, that's what I've got on my CO Braptor!

PPJJFF

Heritage
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150 and BMW 428I
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Love that shade of Green!

swamp2

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
911 Carrera S / 4Runner TRD Pro
Your Bronco Model
Raptor

jon

Base
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Rubicon, 1989 Ford Bronco Eddie Bauer
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I was contacted to change my Raptor code orange seat belts in order to speed up production....

DemonGT

Heritage
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Hideous color, why not a more bright sporty color to make something like a Raptor stand out?

Sponsored

swamp2

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I was contacted to change my Raptor code orange seat belts in order to speed up production....
So you have a VIN and it's production that can be sped up, not just speeding up getting your allocation and VIN? Is the request from FMC or from FMC via your dealer?

I have a Raptor with orange belts in production and I've not received any such request.

jon

Base
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Rubicon, 1989 Ford Bronco Eddie Bauer
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

So you have a VIN and it's production that can be sped up, not just speeding up getting your allocation and VIN? Is the request from FMC or from FMC via your dealer?

I have a Raptor with orange belts in production and I've not received any such request.
I don't even have a VIN yet :-(

swamp2

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
  • Sad
Reactions: jon

5PC24

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
So no allocation either? I assume you gave dealer permission to remove the orange belts? Sounds like your dealer is doing a good job. I was under the impression that no more Raptor allocations for '23 were available.

See "exhausted" noted here as of 9/14.

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...14-23-for-production-weeks-10-16-10-23.81254/

Regardless, best of luck and keep us posted.
There are apparently some more. Back in Jan when I was contacting dealers one was up front that they'd take an order but not to expect it in 2023. Since it was at MSRP, I put in my order as a bit of a gamble. They called me about 2 weeks ago to say Ford reached out to offer that if I wanted to drop the leather interior and change wheels (can't recall if he said to add beadlocks or to drop down to standard wheels) that they could build my order as a '23. Since I already have my Black BRaptor that I'm happy with and like the leather but don't need beadlocks, I asked him to just keep it as is and roll the dice. If I didn't have a BRaptor in hand I probably would have said yes and planned to do Katzkin heated/cooled leather seats, especially since it was at January MSRP.

Cactus Jack

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I don’t think enough people realize this, Shelter Green is replacing Code Orange.
My guess is that since several competitors using the same shade of orange, Ford came out with a new, very unique color for Raptor vehicles.

I will agree, the Code Orange accents do not work on this Raptor. Looks like something a teenager would do. It’s funny how the red Front tow hooks on F-150 Raptor look great, but red hooks on Bronco just look odd. Too much red IMO.

I wish Ford would've gone with Warthog, not only would it have been different, it would have let them run with a theme instead of towing the company synergy line. I really like the color, though I'd prefer to see it on a normal Bronco, but the color combo is almost European in its brashness. I don't like it, and wish the orange stuff was a package like Porsche does.

Its moot at this point, the UAW shut down production again.
Sponsored