Mihir
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Honda CR-V EXL
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

So, my Bronco was shipped on 2/2/23 and I talked with ford chat to see if I could get a railcar number. I did, but I was told that it is on Canadian National Railways. It is supposed to be delivered to Louisiana. Any information on this? Thanks!
Sponsored

Captain Chaos

Base
First Name
Charley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 F-150, 1998 F-150, 1979 F-250, 1991 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Posted below from another thread regarding Canadian National. I would imagine since you are in Baton Rouge that the railcar will be handed off to Union Pacific at some point for delivery to their yard in Port Allen for final pickup and delivery to your dealer.

I feel like there's probably a way to track carriers with CN Rail, my Bronco is inbound to Canada as of today and I was hoping to track it. Any links or resources for our Canadian folk on here?

UPDATE: For Canadian retail customers wanting to track the shipment of their Bronco from Michigan. I went to the CN Rail website which led me to this number: 1-800-361-0198.

If you call them, have your rail car # available and they can tell you where it's at. I asked the agent if there was any way for retail customers like us to track cars online and she said there isn't. You'd need to create a business account and have access to more than we have access to. Hope this helps anyone else who might be looking!

OP
OP
mihirsay

mihirsay

Outer Banks
First Name
Mihir
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Honda CR-V EXL
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Posted below from another thread regarding Canadian National. I would imagine since you are in Baton Rouge that the railcar will be handed off to Union Pacific at some point for delivery to their yard in Port Allen for final pickup and delivery to your dealer.

I feel like there's probably a way to track carriers with CN Rail, my Bronco is inbound to Canada as of today and I was hoping to track it. Any links or resources for our Canadian folk on here?

UPDATE: For Canadian retail customers wanting to track the shipment of their Bronco from Michigan. I went to the CN Rail website which led me to this number: 1-800-361-0198.

If you call them, have your rail car # available and they can tell you where it's at. I asked the agent if there was any way for retail customers like us to track cars online and she said there isn't. You'd need to create a business account and have access to more than we have access to. Hope this helps anyone else who might be looking!
thanks so much
Sponsored