no Bronco yet

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
INFINITI QX80
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
My ‘22 OBX was blended 11/16, released from chip hold and declared built on 11/29. The best Ford Customer Relations can tell me is that it has been sitting in a rail yard in Canton, Michigan since November, 2022.

There are ‘23 Broncos all over South Carolina right now, but my ‘22 is still “Awaiting Shipment.”

My dealer says complain to Ford.

Ford says stay in touch with my dealer.

Why doesn’t this concern anyone but me?
Sponsored

Deb68nc

Outer Banks
First Name
Debra
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I had a similar situation as yours and i got a number to an executive that called me back looking further into the whereabouts of my vehicle. I’ll pm you her name and number.

BTomorama

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Nissan Rogue
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

You aren't unique, this has been happening since the 2021 MY. You've got some commodity restraint (most likely waiting on a chip), and are sitting on what is fondly called Dirt Mountain.

Welcome to the club.

Gassyjack

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My wife’s Bronco was in limbo for 3 months after the build date. That’s just more the normal than unique. In a yard, on a train, back in a yard. Then boom, there it is.

Sponsored

omi205

Badlands
First Name
BoJack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

What would it cost you to walk away? I feel like I would want a new 2023. Not a 2022. Especially if you waited that long. I was able to find my perfect bronco on the dealership lot. A 2023 badlands hardtop sasqush. Looked for a week. Found it and picked it up in the same day. You could probably do that???

Now I Go Bronco

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Last edited:

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Welcome to rail shipping!

There was a thread here where a Bronco sat in a rail yard for literally months ... until the customer managed to find an employee of the rail yard to look into things.
They simply misplaced an entire Bronco and didn't care to search for it.

Brsox

Heritage
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 4Runner TRD Pro
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Walk away, you already have a last years model, worth 10% less. I would only take it with at least 3k discount!
Agreed. The auto market is collapsing. Interest rates climbing. Stocks and real estate dropping. Ask your dealer what your discount will be for a year old vehicle. Those of us with 2022 orders that got pushed to 2023 are receiving a private offer discount. I don't believe you're eligible if your order is a 2022. Your better off purchasing a new dealer stock 2023 from a dealer.

Massbronco

Badlands
First Name
CHRIS
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Based on the build date, could it have been held for the transmission bolt recall?

Sponsored
OP
OP
no Bronco yet

no Bronco yet

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
INFINITI QX80
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Walk away, you already have a last years model, worth 10% less. I would only take it with at least 3k discount!
MSRP now on a 2023 of my exact build is $56,515.

My purchase price on the 2022 I’m waiting for is $52,170.

OP
OP
no Bronco yet

no Bronco yet

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
INFINITI QX80
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
You aren't unique, this has been happening since the 2021 MY. You've got some commodity restraint (most likely waiting on a chip), and are sitting on what is fondly called Dirt Mountain.

Welcome to the club.
Per both Ford and dealer, no constraints or issues. Just indefinitely sitting in a rail yard waiting for a train.

OP
OP
no Bronco yet

no Bronco yet

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
INFINITI QX80
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
My wife’s Bronco was in limbo for 3 months after the build date. That’s just more the normal than unique. In a yard, on a train, back in a yard. Then boom, there it is.
Here’s to hoping the boom comes quickly.

OP
OP
no Bronco yet

no Bronco yet

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
INFINITI QX80
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
What would it cost you to walk away? I feel like I would want a new 2023. Not a 2022. Especially if you waited that long. I was able to find my perfect bronco on the dealership lot. A 2023 badlands hardtop sasqush. Looked for a week. Found it and picked it up in the same day. You could probably do that???
Seems like most of the comparable ones available in the southeast that interest me still have $10k - $15k ADM on them. My dealer has one now that‘s a special order walkway and it’s $10k over MSRP. Would hate to hand them that for doing absolutely nothing.

Headsong

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Black Diamond non squatch 4 door softtop v6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

What are you going to do? I had a similar situation only far worse, mine was built and ready to be delivered in the end of July 2021. They kept sending me emails all the way through April of 22 that it was still going to be delivered. We never found out what happened to it. Fortunately my dealer was proactive and reordered a 22 before they close the order books. Otherwise it'll be sitting here without my bronco.
Sponsored