no Bronco yet

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
INFINITI QX80
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Agreed. The auto market is collapsing. Interest rates climbing. Stocks and real estate dropping. Ask your dealer what your discount will be for a year old vehicle. Those of us with 2022 orders that got pushed to 2023 are receiving a private offer discount. I don't believe you're eligible if your order is a 2022. Your better off purchasing a new dealer stock 2023 from a dealer.
Correct, no private offer for me. I’m kinda stuck in between.

Area51BS

Badlands
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands non SAS 4dr 2.3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Seems like most of the comparable ones available in the southeast that interest me still have $10k - $15k ADM on them. My dealer has one now that‘s a special order walkway and it’s $10k over MSRP. Would hate to hand them that for doing absolutely nothing.
If you pose as a serious buyer some will deal. Try it. Don’t just look.

Briley

Wildtrak
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Welcome to rail shipping!

There was a thread here where a Bronco sat in a rail yard for literally months ... until the customer managed to find an employee of the rail yard to look into things.
They simply misplaced an entire Bronco and didn't care to search for it.
Was it misplaced or forgotten about since nobody knew how to drive a manual? I remember the one about the manual.

Sponsored

Headsong

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Black Diamond non squatch 4 door softtop v6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Truth is the Ford noncommunications Department still sucks and everyone should still be fired. And it's just sad that after 2 or 3 years of all of this that those folks still remain. They will not tell you anything even though they could. And if they can't that's something even worse. It's why many of us will never buy another Ford even though we love our broncos.

OP
OP
no Bronco yet

no Bronco yet

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
INFINITI QX80
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
What are you going to do? I had a similar situation only far worse, mine was built and ready to be delivered in the end of July 2021. They kept sending me emails all the way through April of 22 that it was still going to be delivered. We never found out what happened to it. Fortunately my dealer was proactive and reordered a 22 before they close the order books. Otherwise it'll be sitting here without my bronco.
Wow, that’s even more unbelievable than mine. I’m staying the course for now unless I find an available build I’m happy with at a decent price. Not much choice otherwise.

VTR_16

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Per both Ford and dealer, no constraints or issues. Just indefinitely sitting in a rail yard waiting for a train.

I had a similar situation. I ordered an F150 Tremor last year and it had a build date of 11/29/22. Zero constraints. Finally showed up at Granger last week.

Sponsored
OP
OP
no Bronco yet

no Bronco yet

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
INFINITI QX80
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I had a similar situation. I ordered an F150 Tremor last year and it had a build date of 11/29/22. Zero constraints. Finally showed up at Granger last week.
Glad to hear there’s still some hope.

VTR_16

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Glad to hear there’s still some hope.

The emails from Ford I kept getting saying my delivery date was changed were also delayed. I got 3 or 4 of them. They would give me a window of days it would be expected to deliver and the email saying it had been delayed again was about a week after the date they gave me.

OP
OP
no Bronco yet

no Bronco yet

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
INFINITI QX80
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
The emails from Ford I kept getting saying my delivery date was changed were also delayed. I got 3 or 4 of them. They would give me a window of days it would be expected to deliver and the email saying it had been delayed again was about a week after the date they gave me.
Customer Relations told me those delivery dates are automatically generated based on the assumption your vehicle is about to ship. If it doesn’t, the system just changes the date. My original window started the week before Christmas and has been steadily pushing out ever since.

VTR_16

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Customer Relations told me those delivery dates are automatically generated based on the assumption your vehicle is about to ship. If it doesn’t, the system just changes the date. My original window started the week before Christmas and has been steadily pushing out ever since.

Fair enough
Sponsored