Should I be concerned? - Advice

AlphaOrange

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I reserved on 7/16/20 and ordered on 1/29/21 (2dr OB hard top) and haven't heard anything from Ford on a production date or anything other than the Bronco Order Holder Update on June 25th. The dealership Billy Howell Ford in Atlanta hasn't heard anything so I'm beginning to think the order has fallen through a crack.

Any ideas or best practices to figure out where the order sits in the global pecking order?

Thanks!
Sponsored

ilbastarge

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla X
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I reserved on 7/16/20 and ordered on 1/29/21 (2dr OB hard top) and haven't heard anything from Ford on a production date or anything other than the Bronco Order Holder Update on June 25th. The dealership Billy Howell Ford in Atlanta hasn't heard anything so I'm beginning to think the order has fallen through a crack.

Any ideas or best practices to figure out where the order sits in the global pecking order?

Thanks!
Get one of those order sheets from your dealer that shows your priority code on it. It's not a DORA but something like it.

UberGadgetFreak

First Edition
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 FE Bronco 22 FE Mav, 23 Mav Tremor, 03 Marauder
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Did the dealership give you the order sheet?
And did you get email confirmation?
You can also call customer service to confirm Ford did get the order. 800-334-4375

It should have an Order Number and a Priority Code at the top. If you have that and the e-mail, its just a waiting game. With all the challenges Ford has had, it may still be a while. Mine was ordered day 1, and still nothing.

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Don’t worry, every manufacturer is going through this so that makes the lack of information acceptable. It’ll come some day!

Sponsored

Bison

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fj cruiser, Power wagon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Haven’t heard anything and we ordered in the first 12 hours.

rdass623

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma TRD Off Road, Fiat 124 Abarth
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Thanks!
be concerned

okbob

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
71' u15, 66' u14, 66' u14
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

There are thousands of first evening reservations who've heard nothing. There's tons of First Edition who've heard nothing as well.

Sponsored

Oceannomad

Badlands
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Audi Q7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Get your DORA but any reservation after 7/14 is considered a “late” reservation. I’m a 7/15 and the same goes for mine. I even switched to a 4-dr soft top.

BronkoNagurski

Black Diamond
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Pontiac GTO
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Same here, 7/15 res, 4 door soft top BD mid package. I'm with Greene Ford in Gainesville GA, my dealer was optimistic when I switched to soft top, but I haven't heard anything yet. I know Ford put a pause on scheduling for the time being, so I wouldn't be too concerned if I were you, I think that's most people's experience so far

OP
OP

AlphaOrange

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Thanks to all, for the info and sorry to say there's some comfort in hearing so many are in the same "black hole" as I am. I hadn't consider or knew about changing the order, but based on some of the reviews that's something to consider as well.
Sponsored