Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'10 Escape, '16 Explorer, '22 Bronco 2-door
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
IMG_2326.jpeg
IMG_2325.jpeg
These bad boys are at a local dealership in my area. Nice group of people, they’re known for throwing these big wheel set ups on their trucks and suvs.
I see they put those big wheels on an OBX in one pic. Ford knew a lot of people would buy the Bronco for its off-road looks and never take it off-road -- which is fine as people should get what they want. The OBX is the on-road friendly Bronco with painted flares, leather, plastic bumpers, less aggressive OEM tires, stock 18" wheels, better for pavement, etc. Drive it around town and perhaps on the beach on the Outer Banks on vacation. Hey, to each their own. I do a ton of beach driving, but don't want luxury (or carpet) with all the wet sand and gutted fish in my vehicle. Ask any detailer what they hate and will charge extra for. Dog hair and sand in carpet.
Sponsored

Rickperry

Badlands
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bdusa.co
Vehicle(s)
2021 SAS Badlands / 2022 BaseSAS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford Bronco Show me your 20's P1011204

Needed something to fit sexy 16in brakes. Too bad the 2.7L electronic brake boost isn’t compatible with brake kits, had to take them off. A lot of RND monies wasted. Makes me want to get a 2 door 2.3 manual so I can use the parts..

CGCarolinaBronco

Big Bend
First Name
Rachel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Base (Hubby) 2021 Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

debating ordering the 20's now. I don't see many broncos rollin on dubs is it not a thing anymore or just don't look good on the Bronco? Please post pics in this thread TIA!
I’ve got 20’s 😎 And I don’t care what others think. 😋

IMG_6702.jpeg

wjtinfwb

Black Diamond
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep GC, Excursion, Focus ST, Subaru Crosstrek
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
A few years ago I had the opportunity to spend some substantial seat time in 2022 Chevy Tahoe 4x4s, one equipped with the standard 18" Bridgestone Duelers, the second with the GM Accessory 22" wheels with 285/45-22 Coopers. The Tahoe with 18" was a typical Tahoe, fairly smooth, composed and overall a very pleasant ride on a 700 mile trip acorss I-10 to Austin TX. The ride back on the 22's was abysmal. The composed ride and good directional stability was gone, the steering following every groove, rut and imperfections in the road. Small holes and expansion strips were amplified throughout the cabin and the ride was jittery and uncomfortable. Road noise was significantly higher as well. Once back in Florida, my friend shared one of the Coopers had already developed a big sidewall blister and had to be replaced, likely from one of the small potholes on I-10 in east TX and Louisiana. He hung onto the 22s for about a year, then pulled them off and went back to the factory 18's. The low profile, and high amount of un-sprung weight the huge wheels and tires offer is not a good fit with the weight and suspension geometry of an SUV. I'm sticking with the 17's on my Sasquatch.

ToddReynolds

Badlands
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Raptor, 2023 Badlands 2 Door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
debating ordering the 20's now. I don't see many broncos rollin on dubs is it not a thing anymore or just don't look good on the Bronco? Please post pics in this thread TIA!
Look up Bayshore Automotive in Plant City, FL. They actually have a section just for custom Broncos and you will get to see plenty of pics with up to 22's on 37's, if not bigger. Hope this helps.

Sponsored

JG2022Badlands

Badlands
First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 BMW M5, 2020 BMW X7, 2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I just purchased a 2022 Badlands Sasquatch used and put 20” Fuel Clash with Toyo 35”s on it and think it looks great. I won’t be doing any major off roading. More just on the beach and easy trails.
Ford Bronco Show me your 20's IMG_0939

OP
OP

Tomleo67

Big Bend
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22' big bend 4 door
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Look up Bayshore Automotive in Plant City, FL. They actually have a section just for custom Broncos and you will get to see plenty of pics with up to 22's on 37's, if not bigger. Hope this helps.
wow! Thank you! some sick broncos !

Sponsored

SubmarineNuke

Wildtrak
First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Website
twitch.tv
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

after a few posts I can't tell if this is just a monster troll and people are biting and gate keeping, or if this is real and people are still gate keeping...

Sitruc_btb

Badlands
First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Rydfree

Badlands
First Name
Benny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Ford F-150 Supercrew 4WD King Ranch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
after a few posts I can't tell if this is just a monster troll and people are biting and gate keeping, or if this is real and people are still gate keeping...
I thought I had clicked on Facebook for a good minute.