First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Sequoia, F150, Ranger, Roadtrek Agile
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
After several weeks of trying to sign up for the off rodeo I finally was able to secure my day for 1 June 2022.

having already been to Vegas, Moab, and Austin, I chose NH simply because I have never spent any time in New England even though I have lived on the east coast for more than 25 years.

while the off rodeo will be the highlight of my trip, I will also be stopping in the following states in order:

Massachusetts
Rhode Island
Maine
New Hampshire
Vermont
And then a night in the Adirondacks in New York

Has anyone else been here? What’s your thoughts or suggestions if you have? I’ll be sure to photo dump when complete
I live in NH about 90 minutes from Gunstock where they have the off-rodeo. I did the off-rodeo there and it was great. It will be warm in June, but it's possible the morning/evenings will be cool. As others have mentioned, staying around Lake Winnipesaki is a good choice, but make sure you aren't on the other end of it or it's a long drive. There are other smaller lakes in the area which I prefer. Id go into the White mountains. Climb mount Washington (drive or take a train. Some walk, but that takes a while). Drive the Kancamangus Highway. Lots of great towns in the area. I am partial to Portsmouth on the coast (no driving is allowed on any NH beach). North Conway in the white mountains has some decent restaurants.

Vermont has lots of hiking and trails. Lots of small towns like Woodstock. The ski mountains (both NH and Vermont) should be up and running in summer mode and they have good things to do.

I lived in the Boston area for about 15 years. Good historical sites and such. Newbury street can be fun to walk around too.

Ive been to Rhode Island a bunch and don't like it. Newport is overrated, but that is just me. Others really love it. I just don't.
Sponsored

sphaller

Outer Banks
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Outer Banks 4-Door
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

One night in the Adirondacks leaves about 6.1 million acres of options. Where are you thinking and what are you planning?

MVBB

Big Bend
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I'll be at Gunstock opening day on the 17th. Can't wait

mdfilip

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 Shelby GT350, 22 Bronco BL, 29 Ford Roadster
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm headed there on June 11 I live about 50 min away

Butzy

Base
First Name
Butzy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f150 & bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

If you're taking rt.2 from NH to VT, I strongly recommend Town And Country Inn And Resort in the White Mountains. Very inexpensive and scenic. Great breakfast as well.

Sponsored

Stroopaloop

Outer Banks
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GMC canyon all terrain
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Heading up this Saturday. Excited to learn all about the Bronco!

Double IPA

Wildtrak
First Name
Skip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Nissan Titan, 2002 RS Warrrior
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I'm all booked for 6/10. Can't wait. Also seems to be the start of Laconia bike week so going to stay through the weekend and check that out as well.

Appreciate all the insights.

Padawan

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche Macan GTS
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

NH-Kanc Highway, North Conway-Rt 302, Mt Washington Hotel, to Franconia, down to Kincoln.

VT-Rt 2-Cabot your, Ben n Jerry’s, South VT

ME-Portland

Mass-Avoid😁

Lived in Northern NH for years. Doing the rodeo in June. Easy signup and great customer service so far.

bhb

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Signed up for late July. Staying in concord.

Rebel Bronc

Badlands
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco 7spd Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If you are going to hike in the ADK, I suggest Hurricane Mountain. I’ve hit about 130 summits since 2019, and if you only do 1, that is the one to do.

Sponsored

JT58Bronc

Base
First Name
JT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco, 2021 Miata track Edition
Your Bronco Model
Base
I am going 6/21. I lived previously in Western Massachusetts most of my life, been to Maine, NH and Vermont many times and I am familiar with the area. I live in FL now, so flying up for the week to visit my stomping grounds. Should be a great time.

Garrett301

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 2021 Bronco Sport, 2017 Escape
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
The wife and I attended the NH Offroadeo this past weekend and had a great time! Trail guides and staff were very knowledgeable and professional. Excellent program in all respects that gives you a great appreciation of what the Bronco is capable of in a trail setting. We also enjoyed the beautiful area, especially having dinner one night in nearby Meredith which is on Lake Winnipesaukee.

JMY217

Outer Banks
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Outer Banks Sas/Lux/Soft Top
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Family is from the Adirondacks and our cabin is up there.

Lake Placid and Saranac Lake are the jewels of the Adirondacks. Lake George is little too kitschy for me. Hard to beat the hiking up in the high peaks in summertime. Lake Placid has really cool history and is a classic ski town with some good places to eat and drink. Saranac Lake is next door and has more of local vibe to it. Saranac Lake is the place to be if you are into paddling whatsoever, some amazing paddle routes.

Have a laundry list of suggestions and reds if you make it that way. If coming from Vermont, either the bridge down through Vergennes or if in Burlington, the ferry to Plattsburgh is the way to go.
Im up in the Indian Lake area frequently. Do you know any trails to hit when im up there?