Rick Sanchez
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

After several weeks of trying to sign up for the off rodeo I finally was able to secure my day for 1 June 2022.

having already been to Vegas, Moab, and Austin, I chose NH simply because I have never spent any time in New England even though I have lived on the east coast for more than 25 years.

while the off rodeo will be the highlight of my trip, I will also be stopping in the following states in order:

Massachusetts
Rhode Island
Maine
New Hampshire
Vermont
And then a night in the Adirondacks in New York

Has anyone else been here? What’s your thoughts or suggestions if you have? I’ll be sure to photo dump when complete
Sponsored

Last edited:

PSUTE

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Base
Have tried on 4 occasions to sign up. Apparently they do not recognize my VIN or want us base owners mingling. or something. Of course the rejection emails say they'll look into it. BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

OP
OP
GETSCHWIFTY

GETSCHWIFTY

First Name
Rick Sanchez
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Have tried on 4 occasions to sign up. Apparently they do not recognize my VIN or want us base owners mingling. or something. Of course the rejection emails say they'll look into it. BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
ive Been trying to sign up since December if it’s any consolation.

LARELL

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic hatchback
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I went to the NH Off-Roadeo in October, we had a great time on the trails.
I did an AirBnB in the center of Meredith NH that was pretty close to the mountain. June should be pretty nice, it will probably be muddy as its still spring up there beginning of June. In October it had been raining a good amount so the trails were pretty wet and muddy i'd expect the spring to be similar. Make sure to bring layers so that you can take off some or put them back on as the weather changes, and the trails for the Off-Roadeo you will want hiking boots or good sneakers. Our guide took us on some pretty rocky trails with the Broncos.
As for places to visit one of our favorite little cities to go to is Newport, RI. Easy to walk around, lots of shops and restaurants, and the mansions if that's your thing.

mjrcu

Outer Banks
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Family is from the Adirondacks and our cabin is up there.

Lake Placid and Saranac Lake are the jewels of the Adirondacks. Lake George is little too kitschy for me. Hard to beat the hiking up in the high peaks in summertime. Lake Placid has really cool history and is a classic ski town with some good places to eat and drink. Saranac Lake is next door and has more of local vibe to it. Saranac Lake is the place to be if you are into paddling whatsoever, some amazing paddle routes.

Have a laundry list of suggestions and reds if you make it that way. If coming from Vermont, either the bridge down through Vergennes or if in Burlington, the ferry to Plattsburgh is the way to go.

Sponsored

AcenTitus

Badlands
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

After several weeks of trying to sign up for the off rodeo I finally was able to secure my day for 1 June 2022.

having already been to Vegas, Moab, and Austin, I chose NH simply because I have never spent any time in New England even though I have lived on the east coast for more than 25 years.

while the off rodeo will be the highlight of my trip, I will also be stopping in the following states in order:

Massachusetts
Rhode Island
Maine
New Hampshire
Vermont

Has anyone else been here? What’s your thoughts or suggestions if you have? I’ll be sure to photo dump when complete
My NH Off Roadeo Vacation was pretty great in spite of what seemed like potentially pandemic related staffing challenges in non Off Roadeo related places. Here’s my experience if it’s helpful to you!

RhodeIslandRed

Badlands
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
TD5 Defenders
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Massachusetts
Rhode Island
Maine
New Hampshire
Vermont

Are you driving your Bronco up there? Are you looking for a place to get good chowdah, or a place where you can get a daily transient over-sand beach pass?

Dez

Big Bend
First Name
Geoff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1967 Mustang, 2021 Hyundai Kona, 2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I’ll be up there May 23rd. I had a hard time signing up as well since they couldn’t verify my vehicle. I offered to send them a picture of it in my driveway and they magically found it in the system after that.

Murraydog11

Outer Banks
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2Dr Outer Banks, Jeep Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I was there in Nov. You will have a blast!

Ford Bronco Signed up for NH off rodeo 1647531480419

Sponsored

mike8675309

Base
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco ManSquatch, 2023 Chevy Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Base
ive Been trying to sign up since December if it’s any consolation.
I emailed them at [email protected] on Feb 13th. They responded on March 9th asking for information (essentially my information as it would be on the order, and the dealer order info).
On March 10th I was told I was manually setup and can proceed. All I had was an order at that time.

My understanding is if you want to go faster, call them.

I'll be there July 20th.

OP
OP
GETSCHWIFTY

GETSCHWIFTY

First Name
Rick Sanchez
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I’ll be up there May 23rd. I had a hard time signing up as well since they couldn’t verify my vehicle. I offered to send them a picture of it in my driveway and they magically found it in the system after that.
hey deez, that’s NUTS

• Haha
Reactions: Dez
OP
OP
GETSCHWIFTY

GETSCHWIFTY

First Name
Rick Sanchez
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Are you driving your Bronco up there? Are you looking for a place to get good chowdah, or a place where you can get a daily transient over-sand beach pass?
yes.
Chowduh is good.

tell me more abouch beach passes

PSUTE

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Base
Emailed them, they fixed it.

Success!!!

Reservation for 7/14 2022

Arriving at partner resort 7/13, leaving 7/15...

Murph914

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 F-350 reg cab srw v10 manual
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I live in Massachusetts and did the Roadeo. The day I went they were short on people and spent most of the day waiting in line as instructors guided us through one by one. Felt a bit like busy day at Disney. Disappointed that could have been better, but wowed by how awesome it was.

Depending on what you’re into I can make some suggestions. If you are going straight to Gunstock with a rental I’d suggest a place onLake Winnipesaukee. It may already be too late but you can rent a boat to explore with.

If you are looking for a nice drive with hiking and scenic views look into The Mohawk Trail. If you want revolutionary war go to Boston and play tourist for a day. The duck boats are more fun than you think. Colonial history is fun in Salem and Plymouth. Plimouth Plantation is great, especially with little kids. Plymouth Rock is a waste of time.

If you like boats check out some. The Constitution is in Boston. The Mayflower II is in Plymouth. The Morgan (a whaling ship) is in Mystic, CT.

lots to see and do, but the area around Gunstock is prettt much skiing in the winter and boating in the summer. You’ll have a bit of a drive to see much.
Sponsored