Sponsored

Just signed up for the New Moab Off-Rodeo Event. Questions...

Fireman

Base
First Name
Vincent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 GLS, 12 Rubicon, 01 F250
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Quick backstory. I live no where near any of the advertised Bronco Off-Rodeo events (N.C.) and was disappointed they were not going to have one within reasonable driving distance. Up until now, only the Texas location was even open. However, earlier this year my wife and I planned a trip to Moab, Utah (actually flying into Vegas) for mid-August so I knew there was a slim chance the Moab (and Vegas) locations could open up by then. Low and behold, this week the announced they are opening both of those locations for the same week we will be there (opening Aug 16). Ironically, we are renting a Jeep Rubicon locally for the two days prior that is setup for rock crawling (also with 35" tires) so this will be a great way to compare a slightly modded Jeep to a Factory Bronco. Anyway, I just reserved a date at the Moab location for its second day of opening, August 17th. Looks to be an all day event too. Anyone going to be out that way around then?

I do have a question. I have a Badlands reserved/ordered but no build date yet. My dealer told me she hopes I make the Sept selection. Keeping fingers crossed. However, didn't Ford give us a voucher to cover some of the cost of the Off Rodeo event? When I reserved for the event, I had to pay in full and include my guests which was actually quite expensive. I plan on doing this anyway but I would like to know more about how I can get this voucher. It doesn't show any rewards on the Ford site either. Any advice would be greatly appreciated...
I will be there on the 21 of August. Flying into Grand Junction Colorado renting a car, about an hour and a half drive to Moab.
Sponsored

sjp

Base
First Name
Susan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Suzuki
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I'll be in Moab on November 6th. Driving from Colorado to get there.

I did ask Ford about the voucher situation:

Sent: Monday, July 26, 2021 2:04 PM
To: Bronco Off-Roadeo Info

Hi Bronco Off-Roadeo people,

I understand that I will be reimbursed $200 after I take delivery of my Bronco, but it was also my understanding that the $250 voucher I received a while back would be applied to the cost of a guest for this event. Is that still the case? If so, would you mind applying it and then refunding the $250 to my account?

Thanks so much!

This was the response I received that same day:

Dear Susan,

Thank you for reaching out to Bronco Off-Roadeo Program HQ!

Yes, the voucher you received from Ford can be applied to your cost of a guest. Similar to how we will confirm you having taken delivery of your Bronco to reimburse your deposit, once we confirm your voucher eligibility with Ford, we will refund that $250 voucher amount back to your account.

Please reach out with any further questions!

Regards,

Patrick
Bronco Off-Roadeo Program Headquarters

I'll probably ping them again this week to see how I can move that confirm-your-voucher-eligibility thing along.

LSU Jonno

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@Panzer948 I also signed up for the Moab Off-Rodeo. Looks like I’m the day after you on Wednesday. We are driving from Alabama all the way to Moab. We’ve got jeep tours lined up on Monday and Tuesday. Can’t wait!

wilbersk

Raptor
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I will be there on the 21 of August. Flying into Grand Junction Colorado renting a car, about an hour and a half drive to Moab.
I live in Grand Junction, work at Enterprise, and I’m also going on the 21st! Haha

wilbersk

Raptor
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Also, it’s probably more like an hour and 15 minutes to get there unless you take the more scenic, lesser known route.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Panzer948

Panzer948

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1981 CJ5, 2015 BMW M4, 2019 Jeep G.C. Trailhawk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@Panzer948 I also signed up for the Moab Off-Rodeo. Looks like I’m the day after you on Wednesday. We are driving from Alabama all the way to Moab. We’ve got jeep tours lined up on Monday and Tuesday. Can’t wait!
So cool, let's report back here on overall feel between the rented Jeeps and the Bronco! Especially since its only a day apart and conditions, people, vehicles, should be similar.

argrin

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Tacoma TRD Offroad, KTM 690 E, Husky FE350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Flying in Aug 14 to Grand Junction with a Mon 16th Off Rodeo reservation. My son and I are planning a busy week with a couple days of hiking/sightseeing Arches/Canyonlands, mountain biking, and likely another day of Jeep or dirt bike rental.

Got the same info from Ford that the voucher will be refunded once they verify my order and the $200 refunded after I take delivery.

OP
OP
Panzer948

Panzer948

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1981 CJ5, 2015 BMW M4, 2019 Jeep G.C. Trailhawk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

LarryZiegler

Outer Banks
First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I am in Ohio. The closest is New Hampshire but still a 12 hour drive. My butt doesn't like being in a car more than about 6 hours. I'm getting soft. Outside of Vegas make the most sense for me. Direct flights out of Cleveland and plenty of accomodations. Where would you fly into if heading to Moab? It's a pretty good drive from Vegas and may just suck it up and head to NH. I like the idea of Moab and think it might be worth it. Would Moab be so much better than NH or Vegas?
Fly into Grand Junction, CO for a 2 hr drive or for a 4 hr drive, fly into Salt Lake City
Sponsored