First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I have noticed that when I am listening to siriusXM, it seems to cut out for a few seconds from time to time. I have had siriusXM in other vehicles and know when going under a bridge it can cut out, but this seems to happen when in wide open spaces.

Anyone else experiencing this? Where is the XM antenna on the Bronco? I have a Yakima roof rack and wonder if it is blocking the antenna? Or is it a software issue?

Thanks
Sponsored

2020FordRaptor

Wildtrak
First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I have noticed that when I am listening to siriusXM, it seems to cut out for a few seconds from time to time. I have had siriusXM in other vehicles and know when going under a bridge it can cut out, but this seems to happen when in wide open spaces.

Anyone else experiencing this? Where is the XM antenna on the Bronco? I have a Yakima roof rack and wonder if it is blocking the antenna? Or is it a software issue?

Thanks
We have this problem on our 2014 GT50O. Call SiriusXM or go to their website to ask for a radio refresh and hopefully that will work.

JimmyG

Badlands
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords and Cadillacs
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I want to know the same thing as you OP, where is the SiriusXM satellite receiver on this vehicle. Clearly it's not in the whip antenna on the front right of the vehicle.

RickDeckard

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

Thanks
I also have the Yakima roof rack. Satellite kept cutting in and out. Took it off and its ben perfect ever since. I think the satellite antenna is on top of the roll bar.

tourproto

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 BMW e46
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have no roof rack and I get drop outs all the time, but I live in a heavily treed area, and apparently lots of tall trees can block the Sirius signal
Sponsored