Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hey Bojler,
We will be working on them this year 23'. We've been relying on the use of customers Broncos and rentals for measurements/ product development while we wait for our bronco order. So progress has been intermittent. However, We just got notice, and should be picking up our bronco next week! So we will be hitting the ground running with privacy and bug screens.
Any update on this development and release activity? Inquiring minds want to know :). Thanks.
Sponsored

Emmitt

Badlands
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Any thought about making and selling a custom fitted sheet for the mattress?

lululindz

Outer Banks
First Name
Lindsay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I just got my deepsleep and I absolutely love it! Have you gotten anywhere with the Bronco window screens?

GroovyGeek

Black Diamond
First Name
Boyan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Bronco BD
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
There does not seem to be any gap fillers offered with these mats. Any plans to offer them, so the head can get better support? From watching YT videos it seems necessary to jam the mat against the seat, and if it slides down a couple of inches there is some danger of droop into the gap between the seats

BroncoTrail

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Sasquatch Lux
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I just ordered the mattress + pump.

Has anyone found screens that work well with the Bronco windows? I'd like to be able to crack the windows at night while sleeping for ventilation.

Sponsored
OP
OP
deepsleep Overland

deepsleep Overland

Base
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Team deepsleep
Threads
Reaction score
Website
deepsleepoverland.com
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler, 21' Toyota 4runner, 23' 4dr Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
There does not seem to be any gap fillers offered with these mats. Any plans to offer them, so the head can get better support? From watching YT videos it seems necessary to jam the mat against the seat, and if it slides down a couple of inches there is some danger of droop into the gap between the seats
Hey there! Gotta hate the droop! We've always recommended placing your backpack, recovery bag or any other trail bag in that space to fill the void. Since space can be limited when vehicle camping this is the best place to store things like that. This also eliminates the unnecessary expense of an inflatable gap filler.
Hope this helps!

theJuice

Outer Banks
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
@deepsleep any updates on a coupon code for this group?

Emmitt

Badlands
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I put my two Dometic Go 11L water containers between the front and rear seat, with the seat forward and back raised, and it worked perfect.

GroovyGeek

Black Diamond
First Name
Boyan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Bronco BD
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I put my two Dometic Go 11L water containers between the front and rear seat, with the seat forward and back raised, and it worked perfect.
Excellent solution that I will look to copy. I also found cheap inflatable gap fillers on Amazon that work.

https://a.co/d/irWTIfz

redone17

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Just used my leveling mat for the first time over the weekend. Worked perfectly.

Sponsored

NatureMan

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I plan on using them in my bigger ground tent way more than in the Bronco. I bought them for the versatility and comfort over sleeping bag and thermarest combo in the tent.
Which thermarest mat do you have?

Mu5tachi0

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Golf R
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
@deepsleep any updates on a coupon code for this group?
I’m ready to purchase as soon as we get an updated coupon code. This is already a bit pricy and I can’t stomach paying full price plus shipping.

cynicalrider

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
First gen taco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I’m ready to purchase as soon as we get an updated coupon code. This is already a bit pricy and I can’t stomach paying full price plus shipping.
I just ordered a set thinking there was no coupon code for the forum. If there is I am tempted to cancel and reorder... Like you said it's already an expensive setup +shipping.

Mu5tachi0

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Golf R
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I just ordered a set thinking there was no coupon code for the forum. If there is I am tempted to cancel and reorder... Like you said it's already an expensive setup +shipping.
Shhhh… don’t tell them that! They’ll never give us a coupon if they know they’ll lose existing orders. Lol
Sponsored