Threads
Reaction score
Website
deepsleepoverland.com
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler, 21' Toyota 4runner, 23' 4dr Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
@deepsleep Overland - any chance you have a forum discount or more sales on the horizon? A friend and I just joined the bronco life and are very interested. Thanks!
Hey Adam,
Welcome to the life! lol. For sure...you can use code BRONCO6G on any bronco product. Ill confirm that is set up on our end by end of day. If you have any further questions, email us at [email protected]
Thanks!
Sponsored

case135

Badlands
First Name
Lisa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Waiting....
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

For those with the mats--what air pump are you using to get a good pressure? When I ordered there was no option to purchase a pump so it looks like i have to go find one. I emailed deepsleep through their website but have gotten no response. So, forum members, what pump do you have and do you recommend it?

j_marinelli

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

For those with the mats--what air pump are you using to get a good pressure? When I ordered there was no option to purchase a pump so it looks like i have to go find one. I emailed deepsleep through their website but have gotten no response. So, forum members, what pump do you have and do you recommend it?
Pretty sure any inflator that is on Amazon will work great. While I don't have this mattress I have used my ARB compressor (my tire inflator) to air up our air mattress (as well as pool toys and inter innertubes for the river).

Edit: Disregard as Deepsleep provided correct information.

Last edited:

FoCoBronc

Outer Banks
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma, X3, MDX, Bronco II
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Pretty sure any inflator that is on Amazon will work great. While I don't have this mattress I have used my ARB compressor (my tire inflator) to air up our air mattress (as well as pool toys and inter innertubes for the river).
I used a Walmart air mattress inflater and it worked fine. As an aside, I almost think I like the feel when it naturally inflates when you open it, then seal it shut. Might be an inch or two less in thickness vs using an inflater.

OP
OP
deepsleep Overland

deepsleep Overland

Base
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Team deepsleep
Threads
Reaction score
Website
deepsleepoverland.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Hi Lisa, If you ordered, please follow the instructions that come with it. These are a 5" foam core mat. It is not meant to be inflated like an air mattress. The foam will self inflate or "self expand" when the air inlet is opened. Over-inflation will void the warranty. We will be offering an accessory Vacuum pump to assist with deflation, early 2024. However, the instructions also explain how to deflate and return to the original bag.
If you have any questions or need another copy of instructions please email us at [email protected]

Sponsored
OP
OP
deepsleep Overland

deepsleep Overland

Base
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Team deepsleep
Threads
Reaction score
Website
deepsleepoverland.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Hey J_! this isnt an air mattress. Just gotta correct it incase someone reads it. It is a self inflating 5" foam core sleeping mat. Once the valve is opened the foam expands and sucks in air. Once fulling expanded the valve can be shut and the air is sealed in making the air/foam combination firmer than just a foam mat. And there is a small deflation valve that can slowly let air out to ones comfort level! (y)

j_marinelli

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hey J_! this isnt an air mattress. Just gotta correct it incase someone reads it. It is a self inflating 5" foam core sleeping mat. Once the valve is opened the foam expands and sucks in air. Once fulling expanded the valve can be shut and the air is sealed in making the air/foam combination firmer than just a foam mat. And there is a small deflation valve that can slowly let air out to ones comfort level! (y)
Thank you for the correction! Great product y'all have by the way!

case135

Badlands
First Name
Lisa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Waiting....
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hi Lisa, If you ordered, please follow the instructions that come with it. These are a 5" foam core mat. It is not meant to be inflated like an air mattress. The foam will self inflate or "self expand" when the air inlet is opened. Over-inflation will void the warranty. We will be offering an accessory Vacuum pump to assist with deflation, early 2024. However, the instructions also explain how to deflate and return to the original bag.
If you have any questions or need another copy of instructions please email us at [email protected]
Ok, thank you. The website made it seem like while it does inflate and deflate its own, an air pump could be needed depending on preference. It still even says optional pump.

My mat arrived today and I’ll mess with it and see how it works without a pump. Thanks for the quick reply!!!
Sponsored