Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Can anyone comment on the ICON "Charcoal" color vs. the Method "Titanium" color? Very similar or darker? Very different?
I have the same question, I have the Method Titanium but always wanted something a bit brighter, but that is about all that was available back then in the fitment I wanted.

This looks like it may be the color I'm looking for, a brighter silver compared to the Titanium.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Dusty

Dusty

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
70, 71 & '21 Broncos
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I have the same question, I have the Method Titanium but always wanted something a bit brighter, but that is about all that was available back then in the fitment I wanted.

This looks like it may be the color I'm looking for, a brighter silver compared to the Titanium.
I just wish there were more chrome and polished aluminum options available. When I get my personal set of Recon Pros I'm thinking of having them stripped and polished or chromed before putting them on. Not sure why shiny wheels fell out of favor but I think it coincided with the kids starting to eat Tide pods and planking.

nolimits

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Explorer ST | 23 Challenger SP 1320
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Appreciate the sneak peek. Your other response grabbed my attention so was happy to see these.

Love the idea of rock rash rings and inner beadlock technology but not a huge fan of the wheel aesthetics. Too many “spokes” for me. Understandably aesthetics is subjective.

Would like to see some Rebound Pro+ or something similar that had the rock rash rings. I prefer those aesthetics.

Any shot of doing an Icon group buy when these are released that would extend to all wheel variants? Also, am interested in some good photos of satin black, charcoal and titanium to get warm fuzzies with color selection.

redone17

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Now if they’d only design some old school styles…the technology is impressive.

BigSkyBronco

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'06 Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited - '96 Toyota FZJ80
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The Charcoal color is 🔥🔥 Would love to see it on the Pros also!

Sponsored

kpark_67

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Best looking Beadlocks I have seen. I love the replaceable trim ring, especially since it is segmented. I have been thinking of some Icon Pro's but this settles it. When they come out they will be on my 2dr Badlands.

OP
OP
Dusty

Dusty

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
70, 71 & '21 Broncos
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Appreciate the sneak peek. Your other response grabbed my attention so was happy to see these.

Love the idea of rock rash rings and inner beadlock technology but not a huge fan of the wheel aesthetics. Too many “spokes” for me. Understandably aesthetics is subjective.
That's my impression too, makes it look a bit like a Cadillac LOL. But as I said, it's growing on me a bit.
Would like to see some Rebound Pro+ or something similar that had the rock rash rings. I prefer those aesthetics.
Believe me, I also wish we had the rock ring feature on the Rebound Pros (I have lobbied for that, so far unsuccessfully). I love the Rebounds because they have the appearance of a modernized version of the old school steel spoke wheels, which is perfect for my Bronco that has a sort of a throwback look to it.
Any shot of doing an Icon group buy when these are released that would extend to all wheel variants? Also, am interested in some good photos of satin black, charcoal and titanium to get warm fuzzies with color selection.
That's a question for a different time, after these have been officially released and I can speak on them as an ICON rep. For now I'm just another Bronco enthusiast showing off something cool :)

OP
OP
Dusty

Dusty

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
70, 71 & '21 Broncos
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Now if they’d only design some old school styles…the technology is impressive.
I've lobbied for a "Slot Mag Pro" but so far its fallen on deaf ears :)

Rspayde

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 C/O Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Well uhh anyone want to buy some low use Sasquatch wheels so I can buy these instead

Sponsored

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I just wish there were more chrome and polished aluminum options available. When I get my personal set of Recon Pros I'm thinking of having them stripped and polished or chromed before putting them on. Not sure why shiny wheels fell out of favor but I think it coincided with the kids starting to eat Tide pods and planking.
Lol!

Polished or machined aluminum would be at the top of my list.

Here in the land if road salt and rust, chrome is a no go for for half the year.

Beefcake.

Big Bend
First Name
Beefcake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
@Dusty man those are sick!!! Cant wait to get these on the site. I think these are going to do very well.

KABQ

Base
First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'93 4Runner, '84 Vanagon, '93 Miata, '14 LittleGuy
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

The segmented rock rings are smart!

Also, thanks for calling your pics a sneak peak. It really irritates me when companies release their own pictures as "spy shots."

Canyon Coolers

Wildtrak
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Website
canyoncoolers.com
Vehicle(s)
73 Bronco, Dodge 2500, Sprinter Van
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Yeah I like the style on the Rebound Pro better too. But these are growing on me.
Really handsome, well thought out. These new ones are a winner. Hubcentric to Bronco ?

Bellime

Outer Banks
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Ok, stop. This is killing me. How much more over the Rebound are these going to cost? On the carbonized gray these will look great. UGH
Sponsored