Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
70, 71 & '21 Broncos
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Really handsome, well thought out. These new ones are a winner. Hubcentric to Bronco ?
I'm not sure yet but my best guess is these will match the sizes for Rebound Pro, for which the +25mm offset one is hub-centric for Bronco but the 0 offset one is lug-centric (because it also fits other applications).
Sponsored

redone17

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I've lobbied for a "Slot Mag Pro" but so far its fallen on deaf ears :)
That’s a shame. I won’t buy $1500-2000 set of wheels that will get torn up on the trail. This is a valid solution - but, I’m not a fan of modern wheel styles.

Blksn955.o

Badlands
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Ford Escape Ti, 94 Ford Mustang GT, 21 BL
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just when I think I make up my mind on a set of Method 706's....damn it back to between those and ICON. I wish the rock ring was on the Rebound as I like that rim style a little more but these look to have more material so and that rock ring is something I am very interested in.

My factory Badlands std rims are all tore up so having some additional protection around the bead/lip area is a good thing.

Natethegreat1979

Wildtrak
First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Hi guys last week I got to "borrow" a set of 37" tires and wheels from work (I work at ICON) so I could do a little bit of pre-testing ahead of a tire and gear change I'm doing soon on my 2-door. The borrowed tires came wrapped around a brand new wheel we're releasing soon at ICON, a set of Recon Pro's, as I was also assigned to get some photos of them for our marketing. These haven't been publicly released yet but I thought I'd break quarantine to give you guys a sneak peek at them. I'll add an official ICON thread on them from my work account, once they've been officially released but until then here are a few pics:

Recon-Pro-17in_LS02_Hi-Res.jpg

These photos are in a finish called Charcoal and they will also be available in Satin Black. They're 17 X 8.5 and for the Bronco bolt pattern will be available in either 0mm or 25mm offset. The ones shown are the 0mm.

Recon-Pro-17in_LS10_Hi-Res.jpg

Like the Rebound Pro, these Recon Pros also have the InnerLock bead retention system, which is essentially a street-legal beadlock that's been discussed at length in the thread for Rebound Pro.

Recon-Pro-17in_LS11_Hi-Res.jpg

These also have removable, replaceable, segmented rock rings. I've gouged up the rims on my Rebound Pros pretty badly so I'm looking forward to this feature on my next set of wheels! They're quarter-rings so you can replace just the sections that get beat up. The bolts that hold them on are protected on the inner side of the wheel lip, and they can be removed/replaced without dismounting the tire.

Recon-Pro-17in_LS12_Hi-Res.jpg

I made a video for my YouTube channel where I talked about them a bit more, so please check it out if interested:

Like I said these haven't been officially released yet so I can't answer specific questions on price and time of availability. I'll have all of that when we are ready to post our official new products thread about them (which I'll do using my @Dusty at ICON profile). But for now, I hope you enjoyed this sneak peek :)

Recon-Pro-17in_LS04_Hi-Res.jpg
NICE! The wheels look very similar to those from Fuel.

TEAMSLO

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
23' Bronco 2.7 4d Oxford White & 22' JLURD
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Besides the obvious features that I like about this wheel, there is the valve stem placement, not all the way up on the barrel edge/lip where its potentially exposed.

Also the spokes are the same way, there's a slight margin where spokes are protected from the edge, others that come to the lip are asking for trouble going by rocks and such.

Last edited:

Sponsored
OP
OP
Dusty

Dusty

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
70, 71 & '21 Broncos
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

NICE! The wheels look very similar to those from Fuel.
Well, it's round and it has spokes, so I'm sure it's "similar" to dozens of other wheels on the market. Just like the chorus of "it looks just like a Jeep" that greeted the introduction of the new Bronco LOL.

TEAMSLO

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
23' Bronco 2.7 4d Oxford White & 22' JLURD
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Well, it's round and it has spokes, so I'm sure it's "similar" to dozens of other wheels on the market. Just like the chorus of "it looks just like a Jeep" that greeted the introduction of the new Bronco LOL.
You beat me to it, I even went under fuel website and I found one that he could have been referring to, but there were still significant differences if you been around aftermarket wheels for a bit.

Natethegreat1979

Wildtrak
First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

"Round and has spokes" ha ha ha, yeah I hadn't noticed that, how silly of me....... 😐😒

ironmike

Raptor
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
@Dusty any chance Icon will consider making these with the BRaptor lug pattern?

OP
OP
Dusty

Dusty

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
70, 71 & '21 Broncos
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

@Dusty any chance Icon will consider making these with the BRaptor lug pattern?
I haven't heard, but I hope we do. I think these would look great on the Raptor Bronco.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Dusty

Dusty

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
70, 71 & '21 Broncos
Your Bronco Model
Base