Sponsored

Sniped one.... Little easier to wait now!

SnowBronco

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

After much looking I had given up... All my leads had fallen thru, including a beauty unicorn this morning! (Black Wildtrack 2door)... on a whim I called a sorta local dealer and hr away. He said he'd just had someone back out of the deal. So the boy and I headed down to have a look.... Wasn't really what I'd ordered, (cactus grey badlands 2.7 high package with a mic top)... But it was a badlands with all the offroad goodies .. cept this was a 2.3 manual, soft top base package... Took it out for a rip... Popped the top back and the boy fell in love. So I guess that was it... And now it's in my driveway. Here's a few pics! If you have any questions I'll do my best to answer!
Ford Bronco Sniped one.... Little easier to wait now! IMG_20210822_002344_407
Ford Bronco Sniped one.... Little easier to wait now! IMG_20210822_002344_456
Ford Bronco Sniped one.... Little easier to wait now! IMG_20210822_002344_517
Ford Bronco Sniped one.... Little easier to wait now! IMG_20210822_002344_500
Sponsored

11Bronco1776

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Badlands, 1994.5 F350 Powerstroke
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Awesome looking Bronco. What are the wheel and tire specs?

Drex

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 SLK55 AMG, '15 Indian Chief, '15 WRX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So....except for the options, the engine, the transmission, the color, and the top you wanted, you spent sizable money to get this. Congratulations?

Please tell us you didn't pay ADM to get every thing you didn't want.

Erock

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150 Alpine edition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sponsored
OP
OP
SnowBronco

SnowBronco

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Awesome looking Bronco. What are the wheel and tire specs?
The wheels are fuel Shok 17x9 with a zero offset. Tires are Toyo Open Country CT. 33' with an e load rating... And SAS flares..
So....except for the options, the engine, the transmission, the color, and the top you wanted, you spent sizable money to get this. Congratulations?

Please tell us you didn't pay ADM to get every thing you didn't want.
No Adm. Paid MSRP. Lol....Area 51 was my second choice color wise anyways. I wanted a Badlands, the rest was just gravy on my original build. Besides I still have my reservation, if my original one does actually get built I'll still have the option to jump on it and maybe sell this one for around what I paid for it!

OP
OP
SnowBronco

SnowBronco

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So a few things I noticed this morning while stalking the poor thing like a creeper... I will need to find some bigger spare bump stops for the zero offset wheels... There is about an inch or so gap now. The spare still seems very sturdy.. it would just be better resting on the stops too.

I'm still undecided if I'm going to take out the front crash bar... I think it looks cleaner in there without it.

I love that the SAS flares when combined with 33's on a zero offset wheel still have the perfect amount of poke... Just a little bit! 👀

Android auto works pretty good... And I think it was hooked up wirelessly for a min too.. I'll have to look into that.

The top and the roll bar.... We took the top to its full back position at the dealership so he could "show me" how to do it... But I really wanted to see if they had addressed the scratching/chipping... They had not. There were multiple chips and scratches. So they are fixing that. I suggested something like the clear headlight vinyl.. it's thick and has a good rubbery feel... Also suggested they stick some felt on the part of the top that rubs after they get the roll bar fixed up. I'll update on that later this week after they fix it. Anyways, here are a couple more pics of the poke and the rubber stops in the tailgate.
Ford Bronco Sniped one.... Little easier to wait now! PSX_20210822_072009
Ford Bronco Sniped one.... Little easier to wait now! PSX_20210822_071918
Ford Bronco Sniped one.... Little easier to wait now! PSX_20210822_071945
Ford Bronco Sniped one.... Little easier to wait now! PSX_20210822_071830

PSX_20210822_072117.jpg

Ricky_gibbs

Base
First Name
Ricky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mini countryman
Your Bronco Model
Base
So a few things I noticed this morning while stalking the poor thing like a creeper... I will need to find some bigger spare bump stops for the zero offset wheels... There is about an inch or so gap now. The spare still seems very sturdy.. it would just be better resting on the stops too.

I'm still undecided if I'm going to take out the front crash bar... I think it looks cleaner in there without it.

I love that the SAS flares when combined with 33's on a zero offset wheel still have the perfect amount of poke... Just a little bit! 👀

Android auto works pretty good... And I think it was hooked up wirelessly for a min too.. I'll have to look into that.

The top and the roll bar.... We took the top to its full back position at the dealership so he could "show me" how to do it... But I really wanted to see if they had addressed the scratching/chipping... They had not. There were multiple chips and scratches. So they are fixing that. I suggested something like the clear headlight vinyl.. it's thick and has a good rubbery feel... Also suggested they stick some felt on the part of the top that rubs after they get the roll bar fixed up. I'll update on that later this week after they fix it. Anyways, here are a couple more pics of the poke and the rubber stops in the tailgate.
Ford Bronco Sniped one.... Little easier to wait now! PSX_20210822_072117

There is a ceramic coating that can be done that should prevent the scratches from the soft top. Getting paint issues fixed can be a bitch to have done hopefully you have a better experience with it than I have

RMG72

First Edition
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
After much looking I had given up... All my leads had fallen thru, including a beauty unicorn this morning! (Black Wildtrack 2door)... on a whim I called a sorta local dealer and hr away. He said he'd just had someone back out of the deal. So the boy and I headed down to have a look.... Wasn't really what I'd ordered, (cactus grey badlands 2.7 high package with a mic top)... But it was a badlands with all the offroad goodies .. cept this was a 2.3 manual, soft top base package... Took it out for a rip... Popped the top back and the boy fell in love. So I guess that was it... And now it's in my driveway. Here's a few pics! If you have any questions I'll do my best to answer!
How did you go about finding this one? Were you just cold-calling all of the dealerships or did you find leads online somehow? Did you have to negotiate to get to MSRP or just get lucky with one of the few reasonable dealers out there?

OP
OP
SnowBronco

SnowBronco

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

There is a ceramic coating that can be done that should prevent the scratches from the soft top. Getting paint issues fixed can be a bitch to have done hopefully you have a better experience with it than I have
Well they said it was a dealer issue and a brand new bronco. They were going to make it right... So we'll see how they do haha

Sponsored

djp

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
djp
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Badlands 4dr || '21 Bronco Sport BigBend
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You chose wisely, little grasshopper

Ricky_gibbs

Base
First Name
Ricky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mini countryman
Your Bronco Model
Base
Well they said it was a dealer issue and a brand new bronco. They were going to make it right... So we'll see how they do haha
Oh okay mine was a pebbling issue under the hard top, and since mine is a daily driver they said it would be two weeks without a car to have it done haha. By the way those rims look nice, are you having any rub issues on full articulation

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

OP
OP
SnowBronco

SnowBronco

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

How did you go about finding this one? Were you just cold-calling all of the dealerships or did you find leads online somehow? Did you have to negotiate to get to MSRP or just get lucky with one of the few reasonable dealers out there?
Yeah a combo of cold calling and checking out dealer stock online. And actually no I didn't have to negotiate MSRP at all. And they gave me a good trade in on my ranger. I made 3k off the ranger after driving it for a year and putting nearly 20k miles on it... After one I had found early.. at like 2am got sold instantly by the time i got to call I thought I was shit out of luck. Figured I'd try this one last one that said they had one online.... So I put the boy in the truck for a drive and headed there as they opened. Turns out it was a special order customer order... When I had gotten there the customer was waiting on a test drive. So I hung around because the sales team told me that they weren't sure about this person buying it. That person got back from the drive and went in the office, 30mins later the sales person came out and said "hey guess what it's available and your next in line for a test drive." There were four other families waiting there to look at it and test drive it. So when my boy and I got back from the test drive I thought about it for about 5 minutes I went in the office and paid for it... And they were nice enough to go and put my wheels from the ranger on it... I brought back the stock Ranger Wheels for them later on it was a long day but worth it... Dealership was a bit over an hr away. So that's the story.... The other families were pissed I wasn't giving up the keys for them to test drive it lol
Sponsored