Candler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I curious to know how people are getting their hands on Everglades package snorkels?
From what I have seen, I've liked these much more than aftermarket snorkel options, though all I can seem to find is the ARB snorkel.
Please feel free to share pics of your setup. Would love reviews as well, looking for a high flow setup.
Sponsored

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

And beware. There's one aftermarket snorkel out there, I don't recall the brand, but they don't seal off the air box so .... :unsure:

Mishimoto

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Tossing the Borne Off-Road (by Mishimoto) snorkel in the mix! Link to product page.

Ford Bronco Snorkel Options ? MMAI-BR-21N_2

Here it is on our 2.7L Badlands so you can see the block-off plug (included with our kit) for the front intake inlet (the one which gathers air from the front grille). This also shows our seamless integration with our intake kits! We also have a connection if you are running the stock intake airbox.
Ford Bronco Snorkel Options ? Full-Bronco-Suite-Installed-WEB_1

- John

orion

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17' F-250, 17' Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I curious to know how people are getting their hands on Everglades package snorkels?
From what I have seen, I've liked these much more than aftermarket snorkel options, though all I can seem to find is the ARB snorkel.
Please feel free to share pics of your setup. Would love reviews as well, looking for a high flow setup.
Does ARB even make a snorkel for the Bronco yet?
Sponsored