First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mazda CX-9
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Eh. Most orders are 27’s so it’s still a small percentage. I know it’s worse than the 23 but still not too worried. Plus this forum tends to share more of the bad than the good…. Am I concerned? Yes. Enough to make me rethink my order? No. Just hope I don’t become a statistic…..
I love my 2.7. wouldnt change it. Im not worried because there is a warranty. Thats why they are there.
Sponsored

LowerSlowerDelaware

Base
First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback, Chevy S10 Ram 3500
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Mr. Nice

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jayson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12' Boss302, 08' Audi TT, 13' CRV, 14" Ridgeline
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Most likely. I'm probably the cause of them. I just get tired of the negativity....my life will never be the same with this "most current bronco issue" I'm to the point where I just have to call it out. It's making me start to skip the forum updates.
Sounds like your negative about the "negativity".
Ironic...

Sponsored

slouis

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ok. I'm sorry but it's one 2.7 after another failing. This is getting to be waaay more concerning as the weeks go on.

I'm getting to the point where I'm either going to change my order to the 2.3L or switch to a Jeep.

If you don't think this is a big deal just wait until you finally get your Bronco after months to years of waiting and then it grenades and your Bronco ends up at a dealership getting fixed for months. Not something I'm willing to go through.

Just listen to this guy's story. Um yeah. No thanks. Definitely don't want to be another 2.7 casualty. Honestly these quality issues are pissing me off. Not really excited to get a Bronco anymore. You??
Lemon Law.

LowerSlowerDelaware

Base
First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

As for the 2.7 Ecobomb, either Nut Up or Shut Up. If you don't have enough faith that Ford will correct the problem by the time you get your Bronco in 2 or 3 years then order the 2.3 or get a frigging Jeep. If your 2.7 Ecobomb does possibly go Boom then you got your Ford Warranty to fix it.

Last edited by a moderator:

Bronco21fan

Black Diamond
First Name
Angelo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco black diamond 2 door Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I requested my dealer code 99 my order until these quality issues die down, no sense in paying $75,000 after dealer ADM and add-ons and suffer a guaranteed failure in one of many systems... Better safe and delayed than sorry. You should too.
Why would you pay adm are you crazy

LowerSlowerDelaware

Base
First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I requested my dealer code 99 my order until these quality issues die down, no sense in paying $75,000 after dealer ADM and add-ons and suffer a guaranteed failure in one of many systems... Better safe and delayed than sorry. You should too.
Don't worry.

Just don't park in any Mall's parking garages.

Just stay in the regular Mall lots and always remember to back-in so everybody can see your that had to have winch.

bkfit

Base
First Name
BK
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Spaceship
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

1400 on mine Zero issue, 2.7 Built on 11/4/2021. 12 days later Bronco was born.

Ford Bronco So many 2.7 problems its scary. 1

Sponsored

CJtoJLU

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler JLU Rubicon Extreme Recon
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I love my 2.7. wouldnt change it. Im not worried because there is a warranty. Thats why they are there.
Are you worried that if you need the warranty, you’ll be without your vehicle for months potentially? No flame, just a serious question.

All new vehicles have a warranty, I personally hope I never ever need to use one.

Squatchn'

Base
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 BaseSquatch, 2021 Explorer XLT
Your Bronco Model
Base
Ok. I'm sorry but it's one 2.7 after another failing. This is getting to be waaay more concerning as the weeks go on.

I'm getting to the point where I'm either going to change my order to the 2.3L or switch to a Jeep.

If you don't think this is a big deal just wait until you finally get your Bronco after months to years of waiting and then it grenades and your Bronco ends up at a dealership getting fixed for months. Not something I'm willing to go through.

Just listen to this guy's story. Um yeah. No thanks. Definitely don't want to be another 2.7 casualty. Honestly these quality issues are pissing me off. Not really excited to get a Bronco anymore. You??
Just switch to the 2.3L. You'll save some cash and I don't think you will be disappointed. I've got a 4-door SAS and it has much better acceleration than I thought it would, plus there are tunes available if you feel that there isn't enough power for you.

John Auer

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln Nautilus, Ford Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

My uncle has been around the block a few times and has never given me bum advice. He says it's COVID that's blowing up those 2.7 liter motors. Seems the "valve guy" who installs 'em in the heads was told to get a COVID booster shot. After shift, he stopped by the local bar and had a few beers. Then it came to him.... if one booster shot was good, a half dozen booster shots would make him damn near bulletproof. That evening he drove around to every CVS and Walgreens in Lima, Ohio and got jabbed. The next day he was shedding spiked proteins like the Bellagio fountains. Every value he picked up got smeared with messenger RNA. After a few thousand miles the "spikes" that grew on those valves ate up the valve guides and Kablooey! Makes sense to me.
LMAO!!!
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.