Cheese
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I'm wanting to know the same, everything else works fine and latches correctly but just seems like the fabric is super loose now.
same here as well. do you have the IAG soft top struts? i need to look at it closer but was wondering if the struts push up on the rear part of the soft top frame causing the fabric to sag in the middle. with the top completely closed i can push the top down above the rear window. Not much but there is a little play
Sponsored

swanjonson

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser, 2015 VW Golf SEL
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have the same issue where the top seems loose and the velcro is showing on the back window. There is definitely more wind noise coming from above the rear door windows.

I finally had dealer put effort into talking to Ford about it. The shop I originally had the Bronco serviced at gave me the "yeah, seeing a lot of that..."

The new dealer had an external soft top guy take a look at it to see if it can be adjusted, or if it is a frame issue.

The dealer is now waiting to hear back from Ford to see if they can recommend adjustments or a replacement of the top.

Ford Bronco Soft top alignment and adjustment IMG_5302
Ford Bronco Soft top alignment and adjustment IMG_5300

Layman

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands 7MT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have the same issue where the top seems loose and the velcro is showing on the back window. There is definitely more wind noise coming from above the rear door windows.

I finally had dealer put effort into talking to Ford about it. The shop I originally had the Bronco serviced at gave me the "yeah, seeing a lot of that..."

The new dealer had an external soft top guy take a look at it to see if it can be adjusted, or if it is a frame issue.

The dealer is now waiting to hear back from Ford to see if they can recommend adjustments or a replacement of the top.

I have this same issue. I was just kind of living with it, but let me know how you make out with yours.

swanjonson

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have this same issue. I was just kind of living with it, but let me know how you make out with yours.
I will post my out come.

carlojump

Black Diamond
First Name
Jump
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I will post my out come.
Hey - I was wondering if you guys got the velcro of your rear window aligned?
I tried to fix mine but it just won't. there's too much tension on the clips too.

Sponsored

swanjonson

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My local dealer sent my Bronco to a Top and Upholstery shop.

They had to make tweaks to the frame, which made a small difference. The dealer then ordered a new top canvas which the Upholstery shops put on and made addition adjustments to finally get it right.

jorgem31

Outer Banks
First Name
Jorge
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I just had the fabric of mine replaced. One of the issues was the Velcro being exposed on both sides and was getting brittle from the sun. I was really hoping they would have replaced it all, frame included. The Velcro was barely covered when I picked it up and it's starting to stick out a bit regardless how much I pull it in place.

I also had issues with the cable tension after picking up. The cable ends don't seem to stay in place securely and one popped out.
Sponsored