First Name
M-Ditty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKU
Your Bronco Model
Base
I’ve got a 4 door Wrangler with a soft top and when the back window is unzipped it’s WIDE open. I have no problem getting two mountain bikes in and laying them on top of each other. Will this be possible with the goofy hinged soft top on the 4 door Bronco?

I don’t see why Ford designed it the way they did. What’s the reason / advantage? I seems like Ford just did it to be different than Jeep…. I know some complain about Jeep zippers, but if you use it and wax the zipper it works great.
Sponsored

Firefight911

Wildtrak
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco 4-door Wildtrak, Eruption Green
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I've put two mountain bikes in mine with the soft top. No issues really. Yes, you have to manipulate your own body position and juggle the bikes some to get them in but it is doable and not that big a deal, IMO. Would probably be a lot easier to set them in part way and then access through the front.

shimmy825

Badlands
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mazda CX-5
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

i had a chance to play with this at the off-rodeo and i was very surprised by how much room you actually get. I thought it'd be a hinderance, and it still might be for your mountain bikes but in day to day stuff I think it'll be fine.
Sponsored