62chad

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Had to stay at a hotel in fresno last night and within 10 minutes of us being there someone decided to take a knife to the passenger side window. Luckily I witnessed the event from my hotel room window and sounded the alarm...nothing got stolen but I need a new vinyl soft top window insert. Anyone have the part numbers?

P.S. stay out of the cities in your soft tops. Humans are the worst.
Sponsored

cpmartin1999

Badlands
First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands, 2020 VW Atlas
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Had to stay at a hotel in fresno last night and within 10 minutes of us being there someone decided to take a knife to the passenger side window. Luckily I witnessed the event from my hotel room window and sounded the alarm...nothing got stolen but I need a new vinyl soft top window insert. Anyone have the part numbers?

oh man thats terrible, however, i thought this was a post for new rear windows that dont have 2-3 wrinkles!!!

fschael

Base
First Name
Federico
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 F-150 Supercrew FX4
Your Bronco Model
Base
I'm pretty sure @Ford Motor Company can help you with that!

FCSD must have that replacemente you're looking for.

bodean

Base
First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
76 Mini, 99 4Runner, 07 FJ Cruiser, 16 Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Learned long ago with Jeeps. Best bet is to leave the doors unlocked and zero valuables inside. Thankfully they cut the window and not the top itself.

Bschurr

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Braptor / 2023 Heritage LE / 2016 JKU
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Sux man sorry to hear!

Sponsored

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

That’s such BS… Some people have no respect. Sorry to hear that.

This is one of my bigger fears with a soft top. I never keep anything valuable in my vehicles, but it just takes someone who’s up to no good or frankly upset that someone has a Bronco.

Hopefully your insurance covers it, although I suspect a window is less than your deductible.

JJ Bronco

Big Bend
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lexus RX
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

How o
Learned long ago with Jeeps. Best bet is to leave the doors unlocked and zero valuables inside. Thankfully they cut the window and not the top itself.
How Often did this happen?

I'm not too, too worried about it but people rifle through unlocked cars all the time in my neighborhood. Now I'm thinking they may just cut my soft top.

OP
OP
62chad

62chad

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
You watched this happen and you’re not writing from prison?
Was top floor of the hotel. Wife said hey look you can see your bronco from here. Guy was going through his bag looking for something figured the car next to mine was his and he was a guest about to check in.. Had no clue he was looking for his knife...
Turned around stabbed the window and I sounded the alarm. The grown man took off on his razor scooter with light up wheels.

Oneand0

Badlands
First Name
Mario
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So sorry to hear this. I’ve always locked up my cars all my life and had one rag top Camaro that never got jacked. I always leave my BL parked at trail heads and go hiking and mountain biking with my dog, always fearing it might get messed with while we’re gone. Your story has made me empty out my glove box and anything visible, and decide to leave it unlocked from now on, starting tomorrow morning. I can’t leave it unlocked in my driveway, because the bears here in Tahoe know how to open up car doors.

Sponsored

Daktari

Badlands
First Name
Oliver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badsquatch, Tacoma TRD Off Road, Jetta
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

guy would have just popped your glass window faster than that if there was something visible that looked valuable. Sorry this happened and hope you can get a replacement quickly. On the up side, a bit of clear packing tape will at least give you a window back, with a broken glass window driving home would be rather windy and a lot of mess to clean up in the truck with all the broken glass. As long as they don't actually slice the top itself, I'll take a cut plastic window over a broken glass one any day.
Hope these are available though the dealer without too much of a wait.

WCS67

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

One of the reasons I waited for a hardtop.

BroncoAZ

Badlands
First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2 Door Badlands manual, 2021 Tacoma TRD OR
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
You watched this happen and you’re not writing from prison?
I’d have been looking for the shot rather than sounding the alarm. Fucking thieves.

TXNavy

Badlands
First Name
Christopher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Yukon XLT 1500 4x4, Jeep Liberty Limited
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

And to think he could have just undone three buckles and removed the window instead...

Many on here have said, "just don't lock the car", but did you lock the car? People are stupid and lazy so I can see thieves just slashing the top or windows anyways without even checking the door.

Reactions: JDS
OP
OP
62chad

62chad

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
And to think he could have just undone three buckles and removed the window instead...

Many on here have said, "just don't lock the car", but did you lock the car? People are stupid and lazy so I can see thieves just slashing the top or windows anyways without even checking the door.
He never checked the doors. I kinda think he was watching us when we arrived from how quickly it happened.
Sponsored