Bodie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cadillac ELR, Mazda CX-5
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I would want panels with glass rear windows and have the back window be able to open with zippers or velcro on the sides. The whole top tilting seems goofy and if someone gets in the habit of using that feature where it gets cold, I don't think those side windows are going to last very long.
Sponsored

Baboontyme

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Navi
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Hello, I'm new to the forum. I have a 2022 Wildtrak 4 door with a hard top. I just purchased an OEM soft top yesterday. I have seen conflicting info on this topic of whether you have to remove the windows to put the soft top fully down, and most of the info I'm seeing on the topic in this forum and elsewhere is at least 3 years old and some is conflicting. I have not tried to install my soft top yet. Is this 100% verified that the soft top won't go all the way back without all 3 windows removed? Is it a case of you can do it but you're going to crease your windows? Or it just won't work, period? Thank you.

ebrs929

Big Bend
First Name
Erin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco, 2009 F150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Hello, I'm new to the forum. I have a 2022 Wildtrak 4 door with a hard top. I just purchased an OEM soft top yesterday. I have seen conflicting info on this topic of whether you have to remove the windows to put the soft top fully down, and most of the info I'm seeing on the topic in this forum and elsewhere is at least 3 years old and some is conflicting. I have not tried to install my soft top yet. Is this 100% verified that the soft top won't go all the way back without all 3 windows removed? Is it a case of you can do it but you're going to crease your windows? Or it just won't work, period? Thank you.
All 3 must be removed to put the top all the way back.

Sponsored

frdfan

Big Bend
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 BB Sasquatch HPRM
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Thank you. That is a bummer. Seems like kind of an ordeal.
It takes less than 5 minutes to remove all 3 windows and about 10 to put them back in after you've done it once or twice. It's not a huge undertaking.

BroncoA512021

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

They should make mesh windows so you dont have to take out the panels to lower the top all the way
They are available, but I forgot where...

Bearcat1

Black Diamond
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Expedition Limited, 2006 BMW 330i
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs