First Name
JR
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350/2dr Rubicon/'96 4R/'75 Intl D150/'22 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So, I might not mind changing to a soft top too much, but I need a roof rack. Doesn't have to have a big load capacity but I'll need something. 4WPs had one on their demo vehicle with a RTT. Can't seem to find much info on it. Wonder if it was a custom 1 off just for their little shindigg or will they (actually Smittybuilt I guess) be producing one. Any others?

Then the big question is will changing make a difference to my order> Badlands Sasquatch with a 2.7 and tow package. July 20th reservation and can't get a straight answer out of my dealer about where in the allocations.
Sponsored

11Bronco1776

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Badlands, 1994.5 F350 Powerstroke
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So, I might not mind changing to a soft top too much, but I need a roof rack. Doesn't have to have a big load capacity but I'll need something. 4WPs had one on their demo vehicle with a RTT. Can't seem to find much info on it. Wonder if it was a custom 1 off just for their little shindigg or will they (actually Smittybuilt I guess) be producing one. Any others?

Then the big question is will changing make a difference to my order> Badlands Sasquatch with a 2.7 and tow package. July 20th reservation and can't get a straight answer out of my dealer about where in the allocations.
Jeep has several roof rack options for soft tops. Best thing is that they generally mount to the body/bumpers and are able to handle a lot more weight than traditional roof racks. A quick Google search of jeep soft top racks will provide some results.
https://www.google.com/search?q=jee...biw=384&bih=723&dpr=2.81#imgrc=jJzSy1wMJbcm7M

AJK522

Base
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Mercury Marauder
Your Bronco Model
Base
I actually Messaged 4WP on their soft top rack, I think it is a pretty badass design, they told me their rack is still in testing but should see more about it here shortly...Definitely want to scoop me up one

DonM

Base
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 4DR Base Sasquatch 2.3 in VB
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Have you gotten a VIN yet? If so, you can always call Ford at 1-800-334-4375 and they'll give you a build date estimate.

OP
OP

Hopeless Diamond

Badlands
First Name
JR
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Have you gotten a VIN yet? If so, you can always call Ford at 1-800-334-4375 and they'll give you a build date estimate.
Nope, not expecting one soon either. I was way late reserving, you know like 6 days in (7/19)

Sponsored

DonM

Base
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 4DR Base Sasquatch 2.3 in VB
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

OP
OP

Hopeless Diamond

Badlands
First Name
JR
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yeah, got most of the deadly sins, Badlands, Sasquatch, 2.7l, MIC and the real show stopper, the tow package. Sort of torn, want to get it sooner than later, but wouldn't mind seeing what the MY22 will bring, especially for a SAS roof rack.