First Name
JC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
No idea what the hell that is but there's a national stop sale and nearly 160 on back order. For that price I'd almost have to believe it includes the trim panels but wouldn't rule out their pricing is way off.
1710779203148-yq.png
Thanks, Flip. I almost assumed it was something like that and am hoping it will come back down when some stock comes in. In the meantime my soft top will have to sit in the garage. But still hoping someone has a couple sitting around.
Sponsored

flip

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ruxerparts.com
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thanks, Flip. I almost assumed it was something like that and am hoping it will come back down when some stock comes in. In the meantime my soft top will have to sit in the garage. But still hoping someone has a couple sitting around.
I just checked our inventory because I thought we stocked a few but guess not. Looks like Ford updated our listing to show the new price and part number too.

JCdrivesPA

Badlands
First Name
JC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I just checked our inventory because I thought we stocked a few but guess not. Looks like Ford updated our listing to show the new price and part number too.
Very Much appreciated that you checked. Iā€™ll keep my fingers crossed something changes.

GRONKO

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escalade, Jeep GC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Sponsored

GRONKO

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escalade, Jeep GC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It is very strange for that part to be so limited. Also crazy prices when you search for the updated ā€˜dā€™ part number. The m2m brackets are steel and include bolts. It appears the ford parts may be plastic, but I am not sure.

cbrenthus

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 BadSquatch, '02 T/A
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm in the same situation, bought a soft top last week and didn't realize how many parts were needed. I knew I was going to need the rear window brackets, but didn't think there was anything else. I texted the seller and explained there are several parts they no longer need, and offered more money plus my trim panels, and sounds like they are cool with that and we just need to find a time for me to head back there and swap everything out.

However, I thought I share my comprehensive list for everyone:

Edit: I wanted to add that the prices are ROMs I got quickly from various sites, mostly so I'd know how much to offer the seller:

GroupPart NumberDescriptionQTYUnit PriceTotal Price
Rollbar BracketW707288-S442Bolt for Rollbar bracket
4​
$ 4.00$ 16.00
Rollbar BracketM2DZ-78515A53-BRollbar Bracket Left
1​
$ 30.00$ 30.00
Rollbar BracketM2DZ-78515A52-BRollbar Bracket Right
1​
$ 30.00$ 30.00
Side Window ChannelM2DZ-78255A35-BALeft C pillar window channel
1​
$ 35.00$ 35.00
Side Window ChannelM2DZ-78255A34-BARight C pillar window channel
1​
$ 35.00$ 35.00
Side Window Channel*Bolts not needed because they already are there
Quarter Panel BracketsM2DZ-7829452-ALeft and Right Brackets for Quarter Panel
2​
$ 25.00$ 50.00
Quarter Panel BracketsW721070-S450BBolts for Bracket to 1/4 panel
4​
$ 3.00$ 12.00
Quarter Panel BracketsW721070-S450BBolts for soft top to brackets
6​
$ 3.00$ 18.00
Quarter Panel BracketsM2DZ-7831289-BATrim panel with bracket cutout left
1​
$ 50.00$ 50.00
Quarter Panel BracketsM2DZ-7831288-BATrim panel with bracket cutout right
1​
$ 50.00$ 50.00
Rear Window BracketsM2DZ 78515A54CRear Window Brackets
2​
$ 35.00$ 70.00
Rear Window BracketsW721070-S450BBolts for Brackets
2​
$ 3.00$ 6.00

cbrenthus

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 BadSquatch, '02 T/A
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
And I think the bolts for the rear window brackets might actually be W707288-S442

Snake_venom

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
So Iā€™ve read the whole thread and I think Iā€™ve got most of it figured out. Iā€™m working to buy the soft top from a forum member that ordered dual tops and never installed the soft top. So in addition to everything that came on the pallet I need him to take off the two pre-installed latches in the cargo area and to take off the side window panels (will he need my hard top panels?). And do I also need to swap the roll bar or just the two parts above?

im fine with just leaving the cargo cover exposed or cutting my panel later for that plastic piece.

I just want to make sure Iā€™m super clear and let them know in advance any parts that are pre installed that Iā€™d need taken off their dual top config.

any help on exactly what to ask for?

Papa Smurf

Wildtrak
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜23 Bronco WT. ā€˜23 Maverick. Hybrid. '23 Rav4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

So Iā€™ve read the whole thread and I think Iā€™ve got most of it figured out. Iā€™m working to buy the soft top from a forum member that ordered dual tops and never installed the soft top. So in addition to everything that came on the pallet I need him to take off the two pre-installed latches in the cargo area and to take off the side window panels (will he need my hard top panels?). And do I also need to swap the roll bar or just the two parts above?

im fine with just leaving the cargo cover exposed or cutting my panel later for that plastic piece.

I just want to make sure Iā€™m super clear and let them know in advance any parts that are pre installed that Iā€™d need taken off their dual top config.

any help on exactly what to ask for?
Youā€™re pretty spot on. Seller will not need your window channel panels- they unbolt off of the hardtop pieces.

Quick run down of everything that you need to leave with-
soft top
Roll bar brackets- left and right
Window channel c pillar plastic moldings- left and right
Cargo latches and bolts- left and right but they are the same
Cargo supports (the black bars hidden behind the trim)- left and right but again interchangeable.
4 bolts for cargo supports
6 bolts for soft top
4 bolts for roll bar brackets
If you can get the foam skid that the soft top is delivered on, take it. It makes storage of the soft top much easier.
Sponsored