Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 bronco badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

No problems with mine. I also have Dirty dog's insulation blanket installed. Cuts noise levels way down and insulates great even in minus 30F+ wind chills.

John Bronco_ I am here

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
johnbronco.com
Vehicle(s)
'66 Bronco, '08 JK
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
.....On a separate note I haven't heard much about hard top availability lately. I'd still like to get either a black or matching hard top at some point. Any idea how much they'll cost and if they'll do anything for owners that originally had them as part of their build but dropped them? Or any after market hard top recommendations? I had seen the ADV one a while back but seemed pricey.
Ahhh, no. Hard tops are expensive and shipping more so. Your only best bet is to find one for sale locally and hope the person does not know what they have, a possibility in the jeep world, non existent in Bronco world. It is 100 times easier to find, buy, and ship a soft top, and they are readily available aftermarket. The absolute best way is to get the 2 top option when buying. I hated the fact Ford made us drop that in 2021.

As far as Ford "helping out", there is no chance of that; you made the choice.

The option is now available. Maybe if you have a friend that will be ordering when the banks open up you can have them order the dual top and pay them the difference?

Tricky Dick

Badlands
First Name
Dick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.TD-Distributing.com
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco, 88 Bronco II, 03 Ford F250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Little late to the party but I didn't see it covered. There have been some reports of the Ford top lifting in side winds and allowing snow in.

So far very happy about how my Bestop is taking the winter. I may never put the hard top back on.

deer hunter

Outer Banks
First Name
milt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 ford f150 sc sport
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

addeded dirty dog insulation kit and also had the rear plastiv windows covered inside with black material by upolstery man.professional looking job and the windows being covered to make the better way of making soft top quieter.very pleased

Sponsored

Berggie

Badlands
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badsquatch, EV6
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ran all winter here in MN with 80 inches of snow and down to -26F never had an issue or felt any colder than any other vehicle I was in. And two blizzards with no snow getting inside. I am definitely glad I didn't hold out for my original dual tops, I will never use or need a hardtop.

PrepVet

Big Bend
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A bunch.
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I live in north central Wisconsin and never even considered a hard top. The soft top is great.
Sponsored